Delray Beach, FL

Bar & Ferg's Academy 4

Posted December 15, 2014
This is my daughter's first year attending Bar and Fergs Academy. I really enjoy taking her to school every morning. She's a Pre-K 2 student. I really appreciate her teacher Mrs. Jones. She's awesome!! She shows that she's concern about her students. I pray that God will continue to bless this facility.

Bar & Ferg's Academy 3

Posted September 05, 2014
I really like that the school is mostly African American. It teaches kids to be proud of their culture. What I am upset about is the fact that they say they are certified to take the McKay scholorship, but really not. I was told my ESE child was going to get one on one attention due to the small class size. This was not true. The teacher constantly complains about my kid and he is angry because she is "mean" to him. The parents do not get involved as they should. The carpets are gross. If your child is "normal" its perfect.

Posted September 11, 2013
Bar & Fergs is an awesome school! I like how the children get 1 on 1 attention due to the small class sizes. I went to this Academy when I was young as well as most of my cousins my age. When my daughter is of age she will be attending this school. If you want your children to succeed and get a great education then this is the school for you & your family!

Bar & Ferg's Academy 1

Posted July 23, 2009
The cirriculum is great. Some of the teacher are good but some are not. They are not as organized as I wish they would be..

Posted May 30, 2009

Posted January 27, 2009

Bar & Ferg's Academy 0

Posted August 08, 2008
I am priviledged to have the opportunity to provide my daughter with the education they have received from Bar and Ferg's Academy. I just wish the school continued to the 5th grade. The teacher are patient and work well with the willing parents. Thanks and Keep up the Good work.

Bar & Ferg's Academy 0

Posted July 22, 2008
This is not a good school to leave your child in beyond Pre-K. My child and many others I know that went beyond this level, failed miserably once introduced into the public school system. They were behind and had no idea how to learn and apply, my child only knew how to memorize and there is only so much a child can memorize before their memory fails them. My son since leaving after having a rough start in public schools now excels in his classes and has even passed the FCAT with flying colors, not without a lot of support and forever trying to undo the damage from B&F. Their intentions are good but their educators are not qualified educators and the curriculum is quite narrow. There is only one qualified teacher in whole school, if that person is still there. Good Luck with your decisions.

Posted July 24, 2007

Posted September 09, 2003
Bar&Ferg is a wonderful school i only wished that it went all the way to 5th grade.

Bar & Ferg's Academy