Posted November 17, 2014
I am in love with this school! My children love to get up and go to school everyday!I am most impressed with the level of challenge in the elementary school along with the fact that kids actually get to attend field trips, and enjoy theater, music and art. If I were a child I would never want to leave the Media Center!!! I have never seen anything like it! It is a must see!!

Posted November 12, 2014
You're kid needs to be PERFECT, otherwise he/she will not survive. If you want you're kid, next to have a good education, to be a kid, take you're money (a lot for this school) elsewhere!

Posted September 08, 2014
I graduated at the year of 2014. Meanwhile you are at school they treat you very well even though there are A LOT OF RULES it's ok go follow them. I was at school today September 8 2014 to visit my old friends and make them a surprise but my old high school told me at the gate that I couldn't get in to visit because it's a new policy. So they always tell you that you are a part of the American heritage family but what kind of family don't let you go visit your home? I was very disappointed and I called everyone at school and they told me I'm sorry but you can't come to see your friends at LUNCH time. I mean really?? Even the deans told me I couldn't get in...

Posted August 30, 2014
I have been a parent at this school for 5 years and I can't begin to say what a great move it was. My children started at a charter school and were happy, but could not have imagined experiencing such wonderful teachers and opportunities at any school. Whether it be high academics or the arts, this school offers it all. The open communication and dedication from the staff is wonderful. It's great to know that there is a school who loves the whole child and believes that all children can succeed.

Posted August 25, 2014
We toured all local private schools and the feeling at American Heritage was the most welcoming.

Posted August 21, 2014
I am a proud parent of a soon to be middle schooler at American Heritage and I have to say that we are so happy with the progress of our child. The school has excellent teachers that are both challenging and supportive at the same time. The resources at the school are top notch and always progressing.We are looking forward for another great year!

Posted July 29, 2014
We pulled our 6 yr old last year. Lots of arrogance, snobbery from other parents. Many of them are completely immersed in gossip and we heard from one that their son was constantly bullied. They brought this up to the senior administrator who did nothing. The academics are sub-par - for the cost of tuition you would expect better qualified teachers. During a parent-teacher meeting, it was apparent that our son's teacher was uninterested and not engaged. Many of the kids did not look happy and under stress. Would not recommend you send your kid to this school.
2 people found this helpful

Posted July 24, 2014
American Heritage of Boca/Delray is an amazing school. It has exceeded our expectations on every level. Our children are students in the lower school and we cannot say enough about what an amazing experience they are having at AHS. The teachers have been top-notch, loving and compassionate and have made the elementary school experience exciting, interesting, and well-rounded. The administration is approachable and professional. We have found the families at AHS to be welcoming and down-to-earth. There are a multitude of specials that the elementary students participate in, including drama, dance, music, Spanish and Mandarin, swimming, physical education, library, computers and media, and science lab. The after school activities are phenomenal as well. The campus is gorgeous and has the finest facilities and technology. Our older son is advanced/gifted, and works ahead of grade level, and the teachers always challenge him academically. We plan to remain an AHS family all the way through High School, and could not be happier about our decision to send our children to this wonderful school.

Posted January 17, 2014
My grandchildren are very happy at American Heritage. It seems to be a happy and safe place for kids. I always attend the lower school chorus concerts and they are adorable. My granddaughter has many interesting projects in middle school for history, English, and science.

Posted January 15, 2014
My daughter just started in Lower School at AHS, and we could not be happier. The Lower School is truly fantastic. We all feel like family whenever we go to any school events. My daughter has made some great friends, and we have met some wonderful families as well. My daughter is ahead in her writing and math skills, and she looks forward to going to school every day. I'm looking forward to her years in Middle School, as I have heard nothing but great things about the Middle School program.

American Heritage School - Boca/Delray
6200 Linton Blvd, Delray Beach, FL  33484
Last modified American Heritage School - Boca/Delray is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
American Heritage School - Boca/Delray Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 66 reviews. Top