Seacrest Christian School

Private | PK-5

Student diversity

Living in Delray Beach

Situated in an urban neighborhood. The median home value is $115,800. The average monthly rent for a 2 bedroom apartment is $1,140.

Sweep tile

Posted April 9, 2014

This school is good with Christian values and constructive activities for the children. I had 2 children that had a good experience with the toddler class (2yrs), but one other child who had a bad experience in the 3-year old class. There are 2 teachers for 3-yr olds, so make sure you get the right one. It really depends on which teacher you get as to whether your child will excel. One class has a grumpy teacher who lets the kids sleep too long. 3-yr olds don't need to nap for 2+ hours! My child also complained about the teacher's aide and kept expressing a desire to either switch classrooms or go to a different school altogether. I'm not going to say this entire school is bad since overall they have a nice program, but just make sure you get a teacher that is good and your child will excel. Overall, I found everyone to be pleasant and friendly. They seem to care about the kids and keep the parents involved well with activities. The administrators are nice, but quite strict about paperwork.

Posted October 10, 2013

What an amazing school. My 4yr old boy Wesley that I nanny for always looks forward to going which I find a true miracle especially at that age. We are always welcomed with a friendly smile. When I pick Wes up he is so excited to share with me all his accomplishments, from number and letters worksheets to arts and crafts of all media. His teacher along with the pleasant ladies at the front desk I can tell truly care about his growth as a successful young man. I would definitely recommend this learning center to all.

Posted October 26, 2012

This school is a nursery-pre-k(VPK) school only! Not a K-5th anymore! I posted a review before but they didn't post it for long! All I can write about this school is check for proof of the teachers level of education & check to see what visitors are seeing your children, when you drop & leave them! Make sure they let you know if your child's photo is being taken so u can sign a release or not!

Posted January 30, 2007

Our children attended two years of preschool at Seacrest and we were very happy with the quality of education they received. We moved to another school due to personal reasons. We have missed Seacrest dearly, especially Ms.LeeNora, the PK4 teacher.

Posted January 23, 2007

Seacrest has been a wonderful school for my two children. I can only say good things about the quality of education and the love and kindness of the teachers and staff (especially Ms. Lee Nora in PK4!).

Posted June 12, 2006

Seacrest is a nice little school with beautiful grounds. The teachers are committed to the excellence of the students. The administration has gone through some changes in the past several years which has cause some disorganization from within. But we feel that this issue will be worked out very soon. We have noticed that the school is actively trying to expand their student enrollment that are a little low. They are very strong in the sciences and math. Their art classes are adequate. There are no extra curricular sports for reasons unclear

Posted April 20, 2006

Terrific experience at this school. My daughter attended for Pre-K. They encourage parent involvement. They care about the kids. They teach the kids their manners. The environment is perfect for learning. Very organized. No chaos. Just wish we had the money to continue sending her here. They're not outrageously expensive, we're just poor. It is a private school after all. We'll miss the school a lot. I definitely felt confident that my child was getting a good education and was loved and cared for everyday.

Posted August 12, 2005

Great small school, low Teacher to student ratio. Loving, nurturing atmosphere. PK3 till 5th grade. The greatest and loving Teacher ever to be is in PK4 at Seacrest. I had to leave school only because my twins completed 5th grade, at this time 6-8th was still available. This year that changed. Excellant Music Teacher. Spanish taught as young as PK3. This school is need of more parent involvement, this year a new PTF will take over and I am sure they will do a great job! I am not aware of good or bad with the new administrator this school term, but I have been told he will do good and grow the school. My prayers and my heart will always be with this school.

Posted September 9, 2003

My daughter has been in this school for 7 years and she still loves it! I highly recommend this school to parents and children!

Posted August 26, 2003

Wonderful for my kid ...love it!

Posted August 22, 2003

We could use more physical activities. Sports programs to encourage children to be active and be a part of a team effort. Overall this is a great school. We have been with Seacrest for three years and are very happy.

• Coed
Affiliation
  • Presbyterian
Associations
  • ACSI

Specific academic themes or areas of focus

• Religious