PK-5|Private

Bad
Good

This school is good with Christian values and constructive activities for the children. I had 2 children that had a good experience with the toddler class (2yrs), but one other child who had a bad experience in the 3-year old class. There are 2 teachers for 3-yr olds, so make sure you get the right one. It really depends on which teacher you get as to whether your child will excel. One class has a grumpy teacher who lets the kids sleep too long. 3-yr olds don't need to nap for 2+ hours! My child also complained about the teacher's aide and kept expressing a desire to either switch classrooms or go to a different school altogether. I'm not going to say this entire school is bad since overall they have a nice program, but just make sure you get a teacher that is good and your child will excel. Overall, I found everyone to be pleasant and friendly. They seem to care about the kids and keep the parents involved well with activities. The administrators are nice, but quite strict about paperwork.

What an amazing school. My 4yr old boy Wesley that I nanny for always looks forward to going which I find a true miracle especially at that age. We are always welcomed with a friendly smile. When I pick Wes up he is so excited to share with me all his accomplishments, from number and letters worksheets to arts and crafts of all media. His teacher along with the pleasant ladies at the front desk I can tell truly care about his growth as a successful young man. I would definitely recommend this learning center to all.

This school is a nursery-pre-k(VPK) school only! Not a K-5th anymore! I posted a review before but they didn't post it for long! All I can write about this school is check for proof of the teachers level of education & check to see what visitors are seeing your children, when you drop & leave them! Make sure they let you know if your child's photo is being taken so u can sign a release or not!

Our children attended two years of preschool at Seacrest and we were very happy with the quality of education they received. We moved to another school due to personal reasons. We have missed Seacrest dearly, especially Ms.LeeNora, the PK4 teacher.

Seacrest has been a wonderful school for my two children. I can only say good things about the quality of education and the love and kindness of the teachers and staff (especially Ms. Lee Nora in PK4!).

Last modified Seacrest Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-5