Deltona, FL

Pride Elementary School 4

Posted February 05, 2014
Both my sons go to Pride and they have wonderful teachers Mrs Swindle 5th grade is a great teacher also Mr Smith pre k teacher is an amazing teacher both my sons are Autistic and they are doing wonderful in this school. very grateful for these wonderful teachers and school staff...... Lisa Velez

Posted October 15, 2013
Pride Elementary is the best school. The teachers and staff are great. The administration is available and visible on campus. Everyone there cares about the children.

Posted October 01, 2013
Pride is a great school! It has excellent teachers and all of my 3 kids love it!

Pride Elementary School 4

Posted August 01, 2012
I have had two children at this school. The school is wonderful. The only thing that kept me from giving it 5 stars, was the amount of times that my fifth grader had a switch of teachers.

Pride Elementary School 1

Posted March 09, 2012
I am glad to this is improved or parents that had there variances revoked in 2011 have not posted or there posts were removed. Just do not challenge this administration or they will boot you from the school so they can return to a high rated and well proforming school. Just ironic that there are no posts for 2011 on her just 2010 when I was happy with the school and in 2012

Posted March 06, 2012
What a GREAT, GREAT, GREAT school!!! From the Principal, Assistant Principal, Office Staff, Teachers, Custodians, every single person working in this school is absolutetly wonderful! Family oriented, always thinking of new ways to get families involved in their children's education. They have Family Fun Night, Cocoa with Santa, Math Night, Reading Night, etc. Curb side pick up is safe, quick and very organized. It is also an "A" school. How lucky are we to be a part of such a wonderful school!

Posted March 01, 2012
My boys have been going to Pride since the school opened. I have to say that I was not fond of the school back then however, they have changed for the BETTER! Every year seems to bring positive changes. They have taken contructive criticism and fixed the areas of concern that the parents addressed. The school is very family involved. The only problem I see is that the parents are NOT involved with the school. They have spirit night, Family fun nights, Reading nights, and math nights and I do not see many families attending.. A Shame!

Pride Elementary School 2

Posted April 29, 2010
The school got a new assistant principal this year. This makes sense provided the initial personal seemed to be to much of an independent thinker...not necessarily a bad thing, normally. Child pick up has improved this year...can't say the same for the staff. Parent, teacher, administration contact and communication is still at an all time low. Out of school activities has also improved. Evening events seemed to be more thoroughly planned and executed. I just wish the lackadaisical staff would show up and participate. It seems like there are about 4 or 5 teachers in the school that actually have an interest in teaching, everyone else is on a rest stop.

Pride Elementary School

Posted March 19, 2010
In response to the previous letter, I have never seen a staff so dedicated to the care and growth of students. I only wish there were teachers and staff like those at Pride in all of Florida's schools.

Posted March 13, 2010
I am please that my child attends Pride, I do not mind the 'Curbs Side Cub' pick up routine. I like that it is one way in & one way out. There are not vehicles going in every direction, it is easy for teachers & parents to keep track of which car the child is going into. Going to PTA & SAC meetings help me stay involved & I see the Principle & Staff show how much they are concerned with the well being of their students.

Pride Elementary School
1100 Learning Lane, Deltona, FL  32738
Last modified Pride Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Pride Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top