Deltona, FL
Before care: Yes

Posted October 24, 2014
This is my sons first year at friendship and although the front office register lady was nice everyone else was just rude. Teachers don't pay attention they stand there talking to each other. Huge complaint about picking up my son from school. They need a better pick up system. I drive up coz I have 2 younger babies but I'm sitting there forever I keep pulling up forward and sometimes they tell me to go but I didn't even get my son yet. Stupid! So now I have to park take my 2 babies out and walk to get my son. Principle is not very nice! Friendship could be more polite.

Friendship Elementary School 2

Posted February 05, 2014
Both of my boys went here they are autistic and have some delays and behavior problems there's no help with this school the pre k teacher my son use to have didn't help him at all just complained about my son he didn't learn anything from her in Aug pre k was moved to Pride and my sons are doing great in pride friendships staff us rude the principal is very rude to parents she is very annoying all the good teachers leave because of her i was told by this by my own sons teacher very sad that school needs alot of improvement I wont let my kids go back there I'm fling for the Mckay scholarship this year because i was told my pre k son would have to return there for Kindergarten in Aug 2014 not gonna happen!!!

Posted August 13, 2013
I am a parent of a student at Friendship Elementary. Last year my child was struggling with the curriculum. We had to force them to have my child tested. So we could figure out what was going on. Unfortunately the school is more worried not of the students future they are more worried about the schools grade. The principal is worthless. She lost focus on what her job should really be and what she is there for. It's all a business to her and appearance.

Friendship Elementary School 2

Posted October 02, 2012
Three great years in the past! This year the staff and my child's teacher is terrible! Forget whatever you ever thought a guidance counselor was for. No one is hearing my concerns as a parent. They are ostracizing my child and the tight daily schedule leaves no time for student to ask questions.

Friendship Elementary School 5

Posted October 01, 2009
I love this school!!!! The teachers are awsome! The front office staff knows every child and their teacher. Very friendly and warm to parents and students a like. The only problem I have is the lack of science for my daughter, she loves science. But other than that, the school is hightly recommended

Posted June 13, 2008

Friendship Elementary School 5

Posted February 10, 2008
great teacher they care for the student.

Friendship Elementary School 3

Posted July 19, 2007
I have two children that attended Friendship Elem. last year. My son was in 2nd and my daughter was in 4th grade. My Son had a good experience. My daughter, who ia a straight A student, tutors other children, scorred as one of the highest on the FCAT, was placed in a learnng environment not fit for any child. There was violence, students fighting each other, fighting teachers, nasty sexual talk and I feel that a slap on the wrist was all the kids received. Mrs. McNamara was one of the best Teachers I have ever seen, and if it had not been for her, I don't know how my daughter would have made it. For the first time in my childs life, she was scared to go to school. The discipline is not adequate for these bad children and they should not be allowed back into the classroom.

Friendship Elementary School 4

Posted June 18, 2006

Friendship Elementary School 0

Posted May 24, 2006
This is a very friendly school. Very clean and the staff are very kind to the children.

Friendship Elementary School
2746 Fulford Street, Deltona, FL  32738
Last modified Friendship Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Friendship Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 19 reviews. Top