Posted October 29, 2013
This is a wonderful school with a caring and dedicated staff. The class sizes are small, so the children receive a lot of attention. They have music and physical education programs. The leadership of the school does a great job to ensure a safe and positive learning environment.

Posted July 31, 2013
Our daughter has been attending DAS for 4 years. She will be starting the 4th grade soon, First off, I love the opportunity she has to learn about Jesus. I like the one-on one teaching experience that is offered there because it helps keep her better on-track. The teachers are committed to being role models that our children can emulate. I wouldn't have her go anywhere else!!Mr. and Mrs. J. Medina

Deltona Adventist School 4

Posted July 30, 2013
My children have been in this school since VPK and now are in 5th and 8th grades. The quality of work and involvement by Teachers and staff is extrodinary. If you are looking for a family oriented school, where your child can excel scholastically and spiritually then this is the place for you!

Posted May 02, 2009
My children have been attending this school for the last 4 years the teachers are fabulous and the class sizes are small, so my kids get the individual attention that they need. The kids at the school have become like a second family to my children. It is a wonderful place to send a child.

Deltona Adventist School 4

Posted May 27, 2008
My 8th grader went to school for 3 years and I can't say enough. It's small enough for great teacher communication and for all the kids to really bond with each other.

Deltona Adventist School
1725 Catalina Boulevard, Deltona, FL  32738
Last modified Deltona Adventist School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Deltona Adventist School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top