Deltona, FL
Before care: Yes

Posted July 27, 2014
This past year (kindergarten) went very well. I was very saddened that so many of the parents were completely uninvolved and expected the teachers to raise their children and I think that has become an issue in the older grades. Although I'm not surprised to hear that there is favoritism (as with any school really), I have not seen it in the teacher's children myself. I don't like that last year they pretty much celebrated Halloween, but it seems that it has at least been rectified and I would have had to dealt with it in public school a lot more. All in all so far we have had pretty good experiences here and hope to have a good one next year. On a side note, they have worked wonderfully with us who are attending through the Step Up For Students program. I know many people using this tuition aid and have heard no complaints that weren't rooted with the SUFS program itself.

Posted May 16, 2014
Both my 4 and 5 year old attend trinity and I couldn't have chosen a better school for them to attend. They both have great teachers and they taech them very well

Posted May 05, 2014
This school has this big open house to collect reregistration fees from parents but if your child is not the right color or have a certain academic status the tell you they won't accept your child after they get their registration money. They don't even give your child the chance to get into the school its a money making scheme and is not Godly not is it right. Children should not be rejected due to race or intellectual abilities. A cash paying white child will have no problem getting in so you guys are probably the ones writing good reviews here.

Posted February 19, 2014
My oldest has attended since elementary school and will graduate from the high school. We have been very pleased with the academics, extra curricular activities and expectations there. Honors classes, dual enrollment with Daytona State as well as a wonderful fine arts program highlight a wonderful alternative to the area schools. Teachers genuinely care for the students and the administration is always willing to listen to parental concerns. I would recommend this school to anyone who is currently looking to enroll their child in a school in Deltona.

Posted February 19, 2014
Trinity was an amazing school that I will always be grateful for. The staff there genuinely care for the students and the presence of god that you will encounter there will change your life. As an alumni I will always be thankful to the administration and how they looked out for me and the chances I got to grow as a leader and even gain college credit. I graduated with a 4.6 having 90% of my general education courses done for college. There will always be nay Sayers to any great organization but please believe me when I say trinity is a safe environment where children can grow in god and be prepared for their future.

Posted September 03, 2013
I must say I'm quite surprised and a little bit disturbed by the volume of negative reviews of TCA. I actually had to back track to make sure I was reading about the right school....smh. Both of my children have been attending the school since preschool and are currently still in elementary school. My experience has been really positive! The teachers and administrators have been very caring, accommodating, and professional and I have always been satisfied with their approach to any concerns I have had. Now I happen to be a full time homemaker which allows me the time to be vigilant about keeping an open line of communication with my kids' teachers. I think that teachers appreciate parents who are proactive and work with them to help yield the best possible learning outcomes; and as with anything else in life, I think that you get out what you put in and everything isn't for everybody. TCA (at least the elementary school) is helping me to provide a quality Christian education for my children and I would recommend this school to anyone without hesitation. As long as you have reasonable expectations and stay involved in your kids' educational journey.

Posted August 28, 2013
I have to say after listening to both of my children that attended Trinity and graduated from there I am disappointed and they are truly not prepared for the real world. They were in no way up to speed and prepared for college. The comments made here are true. We watched the school go from a caring environment to a money hungry business. Sports was something everyone participated in, students were valued. Now the school is about a sports program, importing student and giving away tuition to get who they want. Rules such as the dress code are not applied to everyone and family members of staff are so obviously favored it is ridiculous. Spend one night at an awards ceremony and you will see it. My children have been disciplined for situations when staff family members were given a free pass. This of course included the headmasters own daughter in her years there. As for cost's, yes every year they go up, "improvement fee's" are added and are mandatory. The leadership of the school definitely is arrogant and condescending. At one point in time Mr. Robinson had a sign on his office door that stated something to the point of "it bothers me that people do not salute me when they enter"

Posted August 28, 2013
Pre-K and kindergarten were the only great years. 1st grade a new teacher came on board and although she was very friendly, she was far too lenient and the kids ran the show. Second grade my daughter ended up with the extreme opposite, a teacher who acted like a drill sergeant and was rude to parents. I debated taking her out after that, but my daughter pleaded with me to just see how next year would be so she could be with her friends. Third grade her teacher was great and I thought I was finally seeing improvements. That was until I seen her Stanford scores. Due to financial reasons I was not able to get her report card or scores (they refuse to give them until your balance is $0) until the end of summer. By then I had already paid and signed her up for 4th grade, being I thought the prior year was such a success. She ended up scoring below average in math and spelling. Yet she was on honor roll every year with straight A's. Doesn't make sense, right? So I started to search reviews to see I wasn't the only one concerned and it seems other parents have noticed they are far behind academically also. I'm currently looking at other school options to get her out ASAP.

Trinity Christian Academy 5

Posted July 10, 2013
We enrolled our son into Trinity last year (5th grade)and couldn't be any happier for our decision of doing so. Yes, getting good grades is encouraged and important in our home but so are having good morals/values. With good Christian values, life will bring you clearer decisions when in doubt. As a father/mother who is involved in our son's life, we encourage sternness and consequences if our son does wrong. How will he learn from his mistakes otherwise? Thank you Mr. Robinson, Mr. Henderson, Ms. Rumler & TCA Staff. Because of you we have seen our son excel not only with his grades and accomplishments but grow with his Faith as well. We rate this school an A+

Posted June 26, 2013
When I enrolled my son in the preschool program here I was so excited to be putting him in a "top notch" program. My ex-husband and I then went through a divorce. As a result, our son started having some behavioral issues. We simply needed to work through them. Within two days of the problems surfacing my son was kicked out of their program. He was placed into a very caring day school after that who worked with him and us. His issues were quickly resolved. The people here are not caring or understanding. If you don't fit their cookie cutter mold, expect your child to be discarded like unfit trash.

Trinity Christian Academy
875 Elkcam Boulevard, Deltona, FL  32725
Last modified Trinity Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Trinity Christian Academy Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 64 reviews. Top