Deltona, FL
Students enrolled: 1,207

Posted August 11, 2014
I love Heritage.....I've had two daughters go through Heritage and now my last child will be attending. The past years with Heritage have been great, especially if you are an "involved parent"! There are so many opportunities for both student and parent to "be in the know", whether it's academically or school events or volunteering. All the teachers I've come to know have been awesome, very helpful and caring regarding students achievements at Heritage. To make your experience at Heritage a great one,: COMMUNICATE WITH TEACHERS/FACULTY as much as you can and BE INVOLVED!!!!!

Posted June 19, 2014
My daughter was a student at Heritage Middle for three years and there were so many experience that were offered to her and others as a students and the school did a great job with the money they had. The school is a bully free zone were the education is fun and lively. The teachers were amazing and according to my daughter always there to help her when she needed it. She also told me that the teachers at Heritage make lesson plans that help you not to only learn the subject they are teaching but they also help you to problem solve and think through your answers. All in all this is a great school and I have no reason to complain.

Posted June 07, 2014
My daughter will be attending Heritage Middle this coming fall and I am so relieved to hear how many parent and children rave about this school. I have attended the open house and my daughter has taken this school immediately. I am very happy that I made the right choice in applying my daughter to Heritage Middle school. I am looking forward to what this school has to offer this fall. Thanks everyone for your positive comments. :)

Posted April 23, 2014
Heritage Middle School is a great school. My son is in the 6th grade and he absolutely does not like to miss school. He was not very fond of math either, but Mr. Doran is such an awesome teacher math is one of his favorite subjects now! Besides Mr. Doran, there are many great teachers at this school. They care about my childs education and are all very approachable and more than willing to answer any questions or concerns from parents and they actually respond in a very timely manner with any issues I have. I am very pleased with this school and happy that I have another son that will be starting next year as well!

Posted October 09, 2013
A great school and slot of teachers willing to help I know because I'm in sixth grade

Posted March 01, 2012
ii love dhis school sooo much..... i went there for 2 years 6th and 7th and they was the best skool years ever..... but now i left to North Carolina and ii miss my teachers specially MR. REBMAN and MR. HAIGHT

Posted February 12, 2012
I absoluly love HERITAGE! i have been around the environment sence i was in the second grade. and im now in 8th. this school is way better then anyother school on our side of the county BY FAR. i feel bad for the kids who dont get the chance to attend this school. im sad that i have to leave this summer :( ..

Posted August 16, 2011
I love the school, everytime summer comes I actually feel sad. I loved all my teachers, especially 6th grade. My art teacher Mrs.arthur, and my math teachers Mr. Doran and Mrs. Dean. And the best teacher Ms.Butrico. If you want to have awesome years there join band! Sincerly-A Newb 8th grader:)

Posted August 11, 2011
Good school, lots of fights and the staff is pretty rude too...especially Mr. Wiley...he needs to leaveeeee

Posted March 14, 2010
that school is the best you wont find one that is the same we have the most carinq teachers and mrs.jeffers is the one that helps you the most she well do anythinq for us she is the best and the rest of the staff is great you can tell they care alot about us .! 7th grader 3/14/2010 -sch .!!

Heritage Middle School
1001 Parnell Court, Deltona, FL  32738
Last modified Heritage Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Heritage Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 46 reviews. Top