Deltona, FL

Posted November 14, 2014
I have had kids in Deltona Christian School for 6 years now. My son and daughter both started when they were in K3, and have loved every teacher and class that they have had. The phonics/reading curriculum through Abeka is outstanding! When my kids took the Stanford 10 achievement tests last year, both tested almost THREE grade levels above their current grade level in reading. My kids have been on the Dean's List (all A's on their report card) for, I believe, every year in DCS. My son is now in a grade where he has to study for chapter tests at home. When I sit down to study with him, I find that he already knows almost every fact and term, and we just have to do a quick review. His teacher is clearly teaching effectively and thoroughly. I've been pleased with the extra activities my kids have been able to participate in: band, music lessons, and field trips. I've felt the school has provided a well-rounded academic education in all areas. Most importantly, I'm pleased that my children are learning about God and His Word, and that all subjects are taught with a Biblical world view. I feel the school is very affordable, and that it is an excellent value for the education received!

Posted November 12, 2014
Both my children love the school. They are doing wonderfully in class. My daughter went from a class of 34 to a class of 20. I know they are well cared for while at school and are being given a Christ centered education.

Deltona Christian School 1

Posted September 12, 2014
Not a great school, they want money money money for everything. I have concerns about the qualifications of their teachers & staff. A private school does not require the same qualifications And standards as public schools, believe it or not they Require LESS!

Posted May 31, 2013
its a great school started our son in VPK. the people there are very helpful. they will help you with what ever you need. good christian school. they use a beka curriculum.

Posted August 28, 2012
I need information about cost middle and hight school for my children, and other conditions.

Posted August 21, 2010
Deltona Christian School is an A plus school. What makes Deltona Christian school is the principal hard work and dedication for each of his students. Mr. Phillip Herchenroder keep up the good work.

Posted February 28, 2010
I have 2 daughters in this school and I also attended this school as a child and it is nice to know that they have not compromised their Biblical principals one bit. The only change I noticed is the fact that when I went there around 1982 the principal was still allowed to paddle a child who was disobedient or unruly. Now they call the parent and ask them to come in and paddle or ask the parents permission to paddle in certain circumstances. my children are getting a wonderful education their due to their small class sizes and the extra time the teachers can take per student to help them along, not like public school and I am absolutely sure there are no 'diddlers'there or pedophiles as they are plentiful in all public school.

Deltona Christian School 0

Posted August 19, 2009
Deltona Christian School is a great school. For me as a parent it is a blessing to have my daughter at DCS. She has been there since Pre-K and now she will be in 6th Grade. The education is outstanding, the teachers and the whole staff starting with the Herchenroder's (Principal, Administrator, etc.) are great people and most of all they love the Lord, love the students and love what they do and it shows! It is a school where a Christian Education is very important and it reflects in everything that they do. My daughter loves being a student a DCS. I would not change it for anything, even in this hard economy times that we are living in. I will work two jobs if I have to, for my daughter to stay at DCS and not have to go to a public school. God bless DCS, the students and the staff and may God enlarge their territory! Like the prayer of Jabez.

Posted August 09, 2009
My boys are now entering their 4th year at DCS. They started in K-3 and K-4, both were reading by the end of the year. Now they are both honor students and just cant wait for school to start again. We love this school and I will do whatever it takes to keep them there.

Posted May 07, 2009
My child is new to DCS he came to the school in the middle of the school year. My child was in public school. To make a long story short. My son went from a class of 32 to a class of 12. My son now loves School, loves his teacher, Class in not too long. The tummy aches are gone. Most importantly he is getting a great Christian education. Shame on me for not brining him to DCS when my sister told me to, two years ago.. Thank you Mr. H (sorry do not know how to spell your last name) for taking the time to talk to me. My son and I love your school.. :-)

Deltona Christian School
1200 Providence Boulevard, Deltona, FL  32725
(386) 574-1911
Last modified Deltona Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Deltona Christian School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 29 reviews. Top