1 review of this school

Doral Academy Of Technology 5

Posted September 06, 2014
I am a 7th grader at DAT, and I really like this school. It is in Doral Academy and the classes are mixed with the normal students. The electives for DAT students are very good, robotics, video game design, and future city. The teachers are great, funny, and fun. I would say that the lunch is pretty good, but I bring my own. The school has a very strict uniform policy and bell schedule. Sometimes we have classes with high schoolers, especially if you are in advanced classes. There are also many clubs in the school. I am in math and robotics club. The classes are a little large, with 30 students in each class, and you only have seven minutes to get to class. This is a problem considering that you sometimes have to cross from any of the four buildings (A,B,C,D) and go up and down stairs through traffic. It lacks parent involvement and communication. The events are pretty good. The staff and classes are amazing for the most part. Overall, this is one of the best schools in miami in my opinion.

Doral Academy Of Technology
2601 Northwest 112th Avenue, Doral, FL  33172
Last modified Doral Academy Of Technology is a Charter school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Doral Academy Of Technology Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 1 reviews. Top