Posted October 20, 2014
Everything is good about this school! Our son loves it! I was scared at the beginning because some people say it is like a mitary school. Now I can say it is not, they love discipline and good behave children and that is good!

Posted August 18, 2014
Es una gran escuela no solo por su nivel academico sino por la parte humana. Es cuestion de disciplina es ideal ya que son muy estrictos en temas que para los padres son importantes. Mi hija est desde kinder y tanto ella como yo estamos totalmente contentas y satisfechas.

Posted June 20, 2014
My son switched to RECS starting on 5th grade and I'm very impressed with the educational experience overall. The school is academically demanding, the teaching staff is capable and also very nice. Overall couldn't be happier!

Posted June 04, 2014
After reading a lot of the school's reviews I have to say the following. This school is not easy and it does has a lot of homeworks and projects. We do have a lot of very stress nighs but this school is awesome. I am not a classroom mom or know a lot of the staff in this school. I almost can't go to the school activities or do voluntary hours. The only thing we can do is help our kids with their homewoorks and projects. My kids are both honor students and they are great kids. As long as you as a parent do your daily work with your kids...no need to get anything for free. If you know what I mean! About Mrs. Cordal and the teachers....they are awesome. When you work with so many people you have to follow the rules and if you do one exception then you have to make exceptions with everybody. That's why we have such a great school.

Posted April 18, 2014
Since I have switch my son to this school I have seen a huge improvement in his grades. His teacher is always willing to help make him better and improve on where he struggles. etc. The teachers and staff are awesome.

Renaissance Elementary Charter School 1

Posted November 30, 2013
The Principal of this school is a MONSTER and a HORRIBLE person! Mrs. Cordal is evil, uncaring, and rude to the parents, the staff, and the children.

Renaissance Elementary Charter School 2

Posted September 25, 2013
I believe that principles with great leadership are those who exude love and kindness to their students, faculty members and parents naturally and at all times. The principle of this school doesn't have the quality of nurturing not only when board members or parents are present. So often you find the principles that only act a certain way when the are in the presence of those in charge of her salary. I hope that the right people in charge take this into consideration and get a more nurturing and loving principle.

Posted August 27, 2013
Excellent school, I'm bless with this school..Great teachers and staff My children are so happy and feel like home..

Posted August 21, 2013
This is a great school with wonderful teachers and staff. Small enough that everyone knows everyone's name. Always greeted with a smile.

Posted August 20, 2013
Great teachers,good coordination to drop off and pick up the kids,the staff is very friendly and respectfull.My 3 kids are in both school (elementary/middle) I recommend both school are always attentive to students as well as in the area of the cafeteria,hallways and courtyard. Buenas maestras,buenas coordinacion para dejar y recoger a los ninos,el personal es muy amigable y respetuoso.Mis 3 hijos estan en ambas escuela(intermedia/elemental) Las recomiendo a ambas escuelas estan siempre atentos a los estudiantes tanto como en la cafeteria,pasillos y patios.

Renaissance Elementary Charter School
10651 Northwest 19th Street, Doral, FL  33172
Last modified Renaissance Elementary Charter School is a Charter school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Renaissance Elementary Charter School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 76 reviews. Top