1,143 students|Dade

Bad
Good

Posted June 02, 2016
My two older sons went to this school and they love it. My four year old will start this year and hopefully she will be just as happy as the boys. Never had any complaint from the teachers about the kids or vice versa. The school has changed a lot since my oldest attended, I have seen great improvements including the yard where the kids have PE.

Posted March 07, 2015
The bullying in this school is unacceptable. My childs bestfriend was being bullied. Their parents reported it, but because there was no proof (according to the principal) they ignored it. This school is all based in social class. If your parent is a millionaire then you belong with the popular kids. That is not suppost to happen. The classrooms are also way too small. If you get there late you dont get a place to sit. Doral public schools may not be the cleanest , but the staff,teachers, and kids are way more responsable and have feelings for others.

Posted August 30, 2014
We were called on a Saturday to let us know we won the lottery... We couldn't be more happy!!!! We used to live in Kendall and we moved to Doral that same summer 2013. Our son started Kinder and despite the normal issues he adapted very well to Ms. Diez. This school is excellent we were very blessed our child was accepted. We work very well with their curricula and the teachers are very well prepared. Only 5% of USA kids are educated on charter schools... We were indeed very lucky!!!! We LOVE D.A!!!!!

Posted August 12, 2014
Doral Academy is an amazing school. My daughter started at DA in Kindergarten and I could be any happier that she got accepted! The Teachers have been incredible!! for Kinder she had Mrs. Miguel; an amazing, knowledgeable and caring teacher and for First Grade she had Mrs. Davalos; Lead Teacher, again, knowledgeable and most importantly had great communication with the parents. The staff is wonderful. they are all soooo sweet, even the cafeteria ladies and gents are amazing. The principal and Vice Principle greet your children every now and then in the front of the school. Which is awesome for them to take the time to do so. The ONLY complaint i have is that they should have more sports in the Elementary. Soccer Team, Flag Football, Cheerleading and a Dance team. other than that I give it a 10.

Posted April 13, 2014
Worst PK4 in Doral. If you love your child and want a great and complete education, this is not the place! bad manners and aggressive environment is what you can expect.

Posted April 02, 2014
My Daughter is in Doral Academy Pre K with Mrs. Wickel, she is just perfect. It was the best decision. We love it... looking forward for next year Kinder in Doral Academy Elementary.

Posted March 02, 2014
This school is amazing, of course do be great depends that everybody working together, the involvement with the parents, kids teacher, i am happy to be part of Doral academy family

Posted January 31, 2014
I 've been trying to get spot in Doral Academy since 2010 , but it is almost iimpssible. They never give me the feed back about my application. They never call me back. They never inform the exactly day that gonna be the lottery. I really don't know how they have no respect with others and they are A Schools. They are a very close community.

Doral Academy 2

Posted November 04, 2013
the principal have preference helping some friend people... The school more organization in the mornings with the traffic school.

Posted September 02, 2013
My daughter is in 5th grade now and has had a wonderful experience. They prepare her academically as well as socially. She has received a 5 in reading and math every year. The administrators, counselor and teachers are all very approachable. Any time I've had a concern they've been able to help. The families that attend Doral Academy are also very friendly. My daughter has made wonderful friendships that I hope last forever. I would recommend this school to any family. It is hard to find a school with this many caring yet academically rigorous teachers.

Doral Academy
2450 Northwest 97th Avenue, Doral, FL  33172
Last modified Doral Academy is a Charter school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.