1,143 students|Dade

Bad
Good

Amazing school!! I have been here since kindergarten, and now I am in Doral Middle/ High. I was super sad to leave this place. Every teacher I had was amazing, caring, and professional. The special areas are also amazing. My brother is currently in 2nd grade and he already is excited for 3rd! There are no bullies, everyone gets along just great. I would like to point out one review where they say if you get late to class you don't get a seat, everything in that review is NOT true. Take it from a student. All the clubs are exceptional!I was the secretary for The National Elementary Honor Society and part of the spanish club. I love this school. The amount of homework depends on the teacher, but they don't give tons. One thing is, the morning traffic is messy, you have to have patience. Anyways, great school!! The waiting list is long because it is a great school so apply NOW!! LOVE DAC!! GO DRAGONS!!

My two older sons went to this school and they love it. My four year old will start this year and hopefully she will be just as happy as the boys. Never had any complaint from the teachers about the kids or vice versa. The school has changed a lot since my oldest attended, I have seen great improvements including the yard where the kids have PE.

The bullying in this school is unacceptable. My childs bestfriend was being bullied. Their parents reported it, but because there was no proof (according to the principal) they ignored it. This school is all based in social class. If your parent is a millionaire then you belong with the popular kids. That is not suppost to happen. The classrooms are also way too small. If you get there late you dont get a place to sit. Doral public schools may not be the cleanest , but the staff,teachers, and kids are way more responsable and have feelings for others.

We were called on a Saturday to let us know we won the lottery... We couldn't be more happy!!!! We used to live in Kendall and we moved to Doral that same summer 2013. Our son started Kinder and despite the normal issues he adapted very well to Ms. Diez. This school is excellent we were very blessed our child was accepted. We work very well with their curricula and the teachers are very well prepared. Only 5% of USA kids are educated on charter schools... We were indeed very lucky!!!! We LOVE D.A!!!!!

Doral Academy is an amazing school. My daughter started at DA in Kindergarten and I could be any happier that she got accepted! The Teachers have been incredible!! for Kinder she had Mrs. Miguel; an amazing, knowledgeable and caring teacher and for First Grade she had Mrs. Davalos; Lead Teacher, again, knowledgeable and most importantly had great communication with the parents. The staff is wonderful. they are all soooo sweet, even the cafeteria ladies and gents are amazing. The principal and Vice Principle greet your children every now and then in the front of the school. Which is awesome for them to take the time to do so. The ONLY complaint i have is that they should have more sports in the Elementary. Soccer Team, Flag Football, Cheerleading and a Dance team. other than that I give it a 10.

Worst PK4 in Doral. If you love your child and want a great and complete education, this is not the place! bad manners and aggressive environment is what you can expect.

My Daughter is in Doral Academy Pre K with Mrs. Wickel, she is just perfect. It was the best decision. We love it... looking forward for next year Kinder in Doral Academy Elementary.

This school is amazing, of course do be great depends that everybody working together, the involvement with the parents, kids teacher, i am happy to be part of Doral academy family

I 've been trying to get spot in Doral Academy since 2010 , but it is almost iimpssible. They never give me the feed back about my application. They never call me back. They never inform the exactly day that gonna be the lottery. I really don't know how they have no respect with others and they are A Schools. They are a very close community.

the principal have preference helping some friend people... The school more organization in the mornings with the traffic school.

Last modified Doral Academy is a Charter school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.