Posted August 18, 2014
Es una gran escuela no solo por su nivel acad mico sino por la parte humana. Es cuesti n de disciplina es ideal ya que son muy estrictos es temas que para los padres sin importantes. Mi hija est desde kinder y tanto ella como yo estamos totalmente contentas y satisfechas.

Renaissance Middle Charter School 4

Posted July 10, 2014
The school is very small, compared to other schools, but it's great. The staff and the school principal are very friendly and they knew EVERYONE'S names. The 8th grade teachers are the best ones because even though I wasn't in any advanced classes, I'm proud to say that my FCAT scores were outstanding, being that I achieved a 5 in Reading. MOST of the students are friendly. There aren't many elective choices, but the best ones are piano and chorus. I cried a lot at graduation because I would really miss the school and the people I grew up with. Great learning experience. Class of 2014!

Posted June 23, 2014
My daughter was in Renaissance the last three years and we both love the school, and the staff is awesome. Very good school, very good teachers, and the principal is excellent!!

Posted May 13, 2014
Best school ever! My kids have never been so pushed to work so hard. Though the elective choices are limited compared to doral academy, the teachers for each one are WAY better. Ms. Cid can make you a pro singer in one year and Ms. Jimenez proves to you that you can draw.

Posted October 18, 2013
This is a great school, my daughter love her teachers. Mr. Thompson and the staff of this school is very nice. The children really learn in RMCS.

Posted August 20, 2013
Good school though it is small the teachers are very dedicated, try to motivate students, to expend energy more classes, are always sending tasks make students take more interest in reading, the kind of music is excellent , hallways and cafeteria are safe because they have security in almost all areas, the deputy (Mr.Thompson) super friendly, dedicated to school, attentive, friendly, like the vast majority of the staff at this school, my son already has 3 years attending, I recommend it 100%. Buena escuela a pesar de que es pequena los maestros son muy dedicados,tratan de motivar a los alumnos,que se esfuerzen mas en clases,siempre estan mandando tareas,hacen que los alumnos tomen mas interes en la lectura,la clase de musica es excelente,los pasillos y cafeteria son seguros ya que tiene seguridad en casi todas las areas,el subdirector (Mr.thompson) super amable,dedicado a la escuela,atento,agradable,al igual que la gran mayoria del personal de esta escuela,mi hijo ya tiene 3 anos asistiendo,la recomiendo 100%

Posted August 20, 2013
Good school though it is small the teachers are very dedicated, try to motivate students, to expend energy more classes, are always sending tasks make students take more interest in reading, the kind of music is excellent , hallways and cafeteria are safe because they have security in almost all areas, the assistant director (Mr.Thompson) super friendly, dedicated to school, attentive, friendly, like the vast majority of the staff at this school, my son already has 3 years attending, I recommend it 100%. Buena escuela a pesar de que es pequena los maestros son muy dedicados,tratan de motivar a los alumnos,que se esfuerzen mas en clases,siempre estan mandando tareas,hacen que los alumnos tomen mas interes en la lectura,la clase de musica es excelente,los pasillos y cafeteria son seguros ya que tiene seguridad en casi todas las areas,el subdirector (Mr.thompson) super amable,dedicado a la escuela,atento,agradable,al igual que la gran mayoria del personal de esta escuela,mi hijo ya tiene 3 anos asistiendo,la recomiendo 100%

Posted January 24, 2011
I really love this school......... This my daughter first year and she love the school, teachers and her classmates. The principal and Mr. Thompson are doing a excellent job!!!!! Thank You and keep up the good work.

Posted September 01, 2010
I love this school. My son just started in the 6th grade this year but for what i've seen the staff have it will put together. Even thow some problems where encounter they still managed to open on time and are very nice and that to me tells me that the kids are a priority to them. Unlike another Charter school in Doral where you go in the office and they are just plain nasty. It's not even worth saying the name of that other school but I BELIEVE WE MADE THE RIGHT DECISION BY SELECTING THIS CHARTER SCHOOL. THANK U SO MUCH TEACHERS AND STAFF. MAY GOD CONTINUE TO BLESS THIS SCHOOL AND EVERY ONE IN IT.

Renaissance Middle Charter School 4

Posted March 04, 2009

Renaissance Middle Charter School
8360 Northwest 33rd Street, Doral, FL  33122
Last modified Renaissance Middle Charter School is a Charter school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Renaissance Middle Charter School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 13 reviews.