PK-12|Private

Bad
Good

Develops character: Strongly agree

Students receive a education base on Christian teachings, we really enjoy being part of DSA family.

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly agree

All teachers of the school are well rounded individuals. They really have teaching as vocation in their lives.

Amount of homework: Strongly agree

Homework is according with the child grade and age. My son most of the time has finished his homework at school. If not homework is not more than 45 min, my son is in 4th grade

DSA not only provides the highest level of education in a safe and caring environment, it also nurtures our children's social and spiritual development. It gives me great comfort knowing that my children are safe and that both their minds and souls are being cared for and nurtured. Much more than a school, DSA is a family. While it has grown from 15 to 600+ students in less than 10 years, the sense of family and community has never been stronger. From the extremely dedicated teachers, qualified administration, caring and supportive pastors, to the numerous loving parents that give of their time, talents, and treasures; you will not find a more loving environment that puts the needs of students and families first. It is my family's 5th year at DSA. We are truly blessed to be able to send my two daughters to such a wonderful school. I am happy to endorse DSA and I am honored and proud to be part of the DSA family. GO SHARKS!!!!

Divine Savior Academy is a superb school which provides outstanding academics with a safe environment. My son has attended for four years and my daughter is currently in her second year. Divine Savior Academy has provided my kids with an excellent educational foundation which will serve them for years to come. Strong academics and personal growth are emphasized at this wonderful school. Students are encouraged to strive for excellence in academics. The Faculty is extremely involved and dedicated in the academic achievements of their student body. DSA is a Christian School any parent can feel confident to enroll their child in this school regardless their religion, they teach Christianity not religion. I would recommend this school to any parent who is looking for an outstanding education for their child.

We love Divine Davior Academy and we are very thanksfull to be part of this amazing family. Best teachers, best curriculum, best location, best facilities, best values, best staff. My child starts in Kindergarten and likes to go to his school every day. He loves his teachers and they are adorable with the kids. As a mother makes me feel very happy to know that my child is in good hands.

I see the DSA team as my partners. They have become part of my family as they are truly committed and devoted to provide the best for my daughters and all of their students. It amazes me how skillful, multitalented, passionate teachers dedicate themselves in body, mind and soul every day for long hours. It really reflects the love for what they do and the commitment they have towards each student. As a parent, I couldn t be happier and more grateful. I am also grateful for the pastors who are always present, ready and willing to support everyone with their unconditional love. Thank you!

We are really pleased with Divine Savior Academy. Since 4 years ago we have our two daughters studying there and we noticed that they are happy, they have learned at a pace that allows them to feel confident. We are parents who think that humans need physical, intellectual and spiritual growth and we got our expectations in this school.

Divine Savior Academy - Fantastic school! Very happy our kids are attending. They are learning life values and lessons that will shape them for the future.

I've been nothing but satisfied with both the level of education and the facilities. The teachers make sure that the parents are on the same page and that really helps!

Last modified Divine Savior Lutheran Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-12