Doral, FL
Before care: Yes

Posted October 30, 2014
Divine Savior Academy is a superb school which provides outstanding academics with a safe environment. My son has attended for four years and my daughter is currently in her second year. Divine Savior Academy has provided my kids with an excellent educational foundation which will serve them for years to come. Strong academics and personal growth are emphasized at this wonderful school. Students are encouraged to strive for excellence in academics. The Faculty is extremely involved and dedicated in the academic achievements of their student body. DSA is a Christian School any parent can feel confident to enroll their child in this school regardless their religion, they teach Christianity not religion. I would recommend this school to any parent who is looking for an outstanding education for their child.

Posted July 23, 2014
We love Divine Davior Academy and we are very thanksfull to be part of this amazing family. Best teachers, best curriculum, best location, best facilities, best values, best staff. My child starts in Kindergarten and likes to go to his school every day. He loves his teachers and they are adorable with the kids. As a mother makes me feel very happy to know that my child is in good hands.

Posted April 27, 2014
I see the DSA team as my partners. They have become part of my family as they are truly committed and devoted to provide the best for my daughters and all of their students. It amazes me how skillful, multitalented, passionate teachers dedicate themselves in body, mind and soul every day for long hours. It really reflects the love for what they do and the commitment they have towards each student. As a parent, I couldn t be happier and more grateful. I am also grateful for the pastors who are always present, ready and willing to support everyone with their unconditional love. Thank you!

Posted April 12, 2014
We are really pleased with Divine Savior Academy. Since 4 years ago we have our two daughters studying there and we noticed that they are happy, they have learned at a pace that allows them to feel confident. We are parents who think that humans need physical, intellectual and spiritual growth and we got our expectations in this school.

Posted January 19, 2014
Divine Savior Academy - Fantastic school! Very happy our kids are attending. They are learning life values and lessons that will shape them for the future.

Posted December 10, 2013
I've been nothing but satisfied with both the level of education and the facilities. The teachers make sure that the parents are on the same page and that really helps!

Posted November 25, 2013
Our boys attend DSA and love it! They are currently in 4th grade and have been in the school since 1st grade. We are thrilled with the school and the personal attention our boys receive. The teachers at DSA are excellent, very dedicated and committed to their students. Our sons are receiving a high- quality education in a safe and respectful Christian environment.

Posted November 21, 2013
This is an amazing school!!! We just love it. We have a 6 year old son who is in 1st. grade. He loves going to school and enjoys learning. Well rounded teachers, who make the learning experience very fun. Since the first day we have been happy knowing that our son is receiving a wonderful education. The curriculum is excellent. We can't be happier and more blessed.

Posted August 23, 2013
My son started to attend Divine Savior in 1st grade and this year started middle school. I would not imagine putting him anywhere else. My daughter is in second grade and loves it! Since the first day of school my children have been happy, well educated and cared for. I could not ask for a better environment. The school administration and the families that belong to this school are top notch; nothing short of amazing.

Posted February 15, 2013
We enrolled my daughter at DSA for pre-K and we've been really impressed with what we've seen. She absolutely loves her teachers and I know she's getting a quality education and is in a safe environment. I'm glad that I can trust who is in charge of my child while she's away from home. I would definitely recommend DSA to others, best school in the area.

Divine Savior Lutheran Academy
10311 NW 58th Street, Doral, FL  33178
Last modified Divine Savior Lutheran Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Divine Savior Lutheran Academy Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 43 reviews. Top