Dover, FL

Posted January 06, 2009
I think that Dover Elementry is the world's best school. I went there as a child and i now have 2 of children that are currently attending and they LOVE IT! The teachers there were/are awsome. I would definitly recommend this school to any parent. I am very satisfied with Dover Elementry. GO DOVER DRAGONS!

Dover Elementary School 3

Posted February 24, 2008

Posted November 23, 2007

Posted January 17, 2004
I think Dover Elm is the worlds best school. My kids went there for 3 years and never had I seen a school so well ran. The staff is so very nice and kind. They all show so much concern for the wellfare of the students. I would be proud to say my kids went to Dover.

Dover Elementary School
3035 Nelson Avenue, Dover, FL  33527
Last modified Dover Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Dover Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top