Posted March 22, 2014
My children have attended Curtis since K. I am a teacher myself, at another elementary school, and wouldn't have them anywhere else. Both of my children have become responsible, caring, and excellent students through Curtis. My children have been challenged through the gifted program which in my opinion is top notch. Teachers really do care about the children there and are dedicated professionals. We are proud of the successes that we have achieved both academically and in the community. The facility is always clean, well maintained, and secure. As a working parent, I do not get to volunteer as much as I would like, but I am never treated any less for it. There has not been a single minute in the past 5 years that I have wished for some place other than Curtis for my kids!

Posted October 28, 2013
My child is in his 2nd year of attendance at Curtis. We have been impressed with the professionalism and tenure of the teachers and administration. We feel that Curtis is providing him with an excellent education and that he has both teachers and a support staff that is very caring and attempts to help every child grow. My husband and I are very pleased with the education at Curtis Fundamental.

Posted October 28, 2013
Curtis has the greatest teachers who really care about our kids and want them to do their best. Coming from a parent with a child with learning disabilities, they have supported both my daughter and me as we worked together as a team to help her to succeed. If it wasn't for the support or the teachers and staff, she wouldn't be the student she is today. I know she will succeed because of them.

Posted October 28, 2013
This is our first year here at Curtis and I cannot say enough good things about it. One of my favorite things is the sense of community and family. You always feel like you are welcome and heard.

Posted October 28, 2013
I am so glad we won this lottery! My daughter loves her school and we love her teachers. Wonderful place and staff really care and go above and beyond. This principal has a love for her students that I have not seen elsewhere. wish all schools were like this.

Posted October 28, 2013
I currently have 3 children attending Curtis Fundamental. I couldn't say enough good things about this school. The teachers are great and the principal is very involved. Most of the involved parents are a positive contribution to the school. Some parents may not agree with the guidelines, but they do ensure equitable treatment of the children. My kids love Curtis Fundamental.

Posted October 28, 2013
Great school, great teachers and principal. I feel that the support we have from the school as a whole is more than I ever dreamed of. I have had experience with home zone school and it doesn't compare to this school at all. I am so thankful that we got in on the lottery system. I would never second guess the fundamental way. Having to comment to being 100% involved is a great thing. If you can't be committed than this school is not for you.

Posted October 28, 2013
Ever since our daughter started at Curtis her kindergarten year, we realized how lucky she was to get into such a great school. The teachers and staff go above and beyond to encourage the students to succeed. I believe that she will be able to grow and flourish with the education she continues to receive.

Posted October 28, 2013
This is our 4th year at Curtis, it's an amazing school!! The teachers and ataff do such great things, my children love going there!!

Posted October 28, 2013
As a single minority Mother it was important that my child was able to transition from out of state and not feel lost in such a different environment. I was excited for my Child to attend Curtis but I have to admit I was concerned. Now two years later we have met so many parents and families and the staff and Admiistration are awesome..I'm blessed and thankful I found a school that is commited to education #proudsinglemom

Curtis Fundamental Elementary School
531 Beltrees Street, Dunedin, FL  34698
Last modified Curtis Fundamental Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Curtis Fundamental Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 39 reviews. Top