Develops respect: Strongly agree

Posted May 20, 2015
Children at this school have a natural respect for each other, the teachers, staff and the Church. Whether your child is a first graders or 8th, you see every day that this is a family. My daughter is in 5th grade and she has friends across the grade spectrum. In her previous school an 8th grader would not give the time of day to a 5th grader. At OLL every child has worth and every child treats all others with the respect that we would like to see in our children as the grow.

Develops empathy: Strongly agree

Posted May 20, 2015
This school teaches selflessness in all that it does. Children are taught to care about others and to be true Christians. The school practices what it reaches and it shows in the kids from academics to sports to theater, music and everything else. These kids will grow into responsible adults. It is a pleasure to partner with this school to develop not only academically superior kids but spiritually balanced children. No surprise it has been around for 50+ years.

Develops honesty: Strongly agree

Posted May 20, 2015
This school's DNA is strongly Christian and it shows in everything about the school. The kids are caring, compassionate, inclusive. The staff, leadership, teachers and kids are all one big family and it shows. It is a great place for a Christian education!

Posted May 20, 2015
This school is tops in my humble opinion. We have the best teachers, best administration and best families and of course the best kids. My child has learned more spiritually here in one year than she did at her previous school in 6 years. OLL has true Christian DNA and it shows in everything they do. Our children learn what it is to be an true Christ follower. Their hearts are nurtured just as their minds.

Posted December 11, 2014
Our Lady of Lourdes is an amazing school and as a member of many of the committees and being an involved parent, I can say the negative comments are from parents who just do not appreciate strong academics, community, and traditional Catholic policies. If your child's nails are more important than their academic success and an alternative school that waters down their program so your child feels good while wearing their fake nails in 5th grade makes you a happy parent, then be happy. Why comment in November when you have obviously been out of this school since May of the year before......Just Let it Go.....My four children, 2 who are in high school honors and IB very successful and 2 are being challenged daily at OLL. Through my years on the committees, this school has grown tremendously and is thriving under great teachers and strong leadership.

Our Lady Of Lourdes 1

Posted November 24, 2014
This school is absolutely horrible! My child was there since 3rd grade and she complained about how bad it was for about 2 years until I changed her from OLL to a different school. First of all this school is way too small with about half of the seventh grade from last year left, now there is only 15 kids in the 8th grade! The teachers there were nice but they didn't certainly teach what was on their tests. My child at her new school has honor roll with only about three B's. At OLL she had usually two C's, She honestly thought she was not academically smart until she moved schools, it wasn't her fault she got bad grades at OLL it was the teachers faults! The rules at this school are absolutely ridiculous, girls cannot paint their nails or wear even a little bit of makeup, or wear other then white socks! You cannot express yourself at all! The campus is nasty too, it is a pea green color, and even though it was remodeled 3 summers ago it is still unclean and gross. The lunch served is disgusting, my child would make a lunch everyday and if she did not she wouldn't eat the lunch served because it's so gross. DO NOT send your child here! I would 100% recommend a different school.

Posted May 19, 2014
I would like to thank the dedicated faculty and staff of Our Lady of Lourdes Catholic School for partnering with me and my husband in the teaching of the faith to our children. I choose this school because it is first and foremost a Catholic school and it's Catholic identity is strong at all times. Building a solid foundation in the faith is priceless and is a gift that will last a lifetime. Our Lady of Lourdes is an excellent school on every level and I have complete confidence in the leadership of the school!!

Posted May 16, 2014
I am so excited and honored to be part of OLL. When we first moved to FL, my priority was to find the best Catholic school. Not a consolidated school, but a parish school. We wanted that feeling of community that we didn't find at our last school. It's that feeling of community and high standards that has kept us here at Our Lady of Lourdes. It's knowing that wherever you go, whether at the school with the dedicated faculty and staff, or at church with our caring pastor and priest you will find people that want the best for your kids. It is home to us now and I can't imagine sending my kids anywhere else. My kids have flourished in so many ways because of all the opportunities they are given here at this school, whether it's participating in the Fine Arts program or on the courts or fields, they are encouraged to be the best versions of themselves and to win with grace and lose graciously. My kids are challenged academically receiving high honors not only at their school, but in the community. My absolute favorite time every week is when I attend the weekly school Masses. The entire school comes together every week and participates in the best celebration of all.

Posted May 16, 2014
Our Lady of Lourdes Catholic School is not perfect! However, it is one of the most enriching, positive, accepting and well-rounded schools I know of. One that prides itself on teaching the "whole child" so that each and every student can have a strong base to build on. Life is not always easy for our kids, and for some, it can be a very rough road with many bumps along the way. I have witnessed OLL's faculty and staff support, encourage and empower these kids to face and truly overcome their challenges. I am blessed, as is my child, to be a part of the OLL family.

Posted May 15, 2014
We love having our boys at OLL! I have worked with the teachers and principal for 2 years. They are very happy and feel accepted. I any concerns arise, they are addressed quickly and fairly.

730 San Salvador Dr, Dunedin, FL  34698