PK-12|Private

Bad
Good

Posted September 25, 2014
I have two children that are enrolled in this school and they both doing very well. The school's focus is strong on fundamentals and it works. The teachers are motivated and engage the students and we receive regular reports on our children's progress. The school is Christian and has a very strong Christian focus, for example they have Chapel on Fridays. Many of the students don't seem to come from Christian families but it doesn't seem to be a problem.

Posted February 24, 2014
This is a great school my son goes here this is his first year in pre-k he just turned 5 years old but when he was 4 and started his first school ever was scared worried nervous mainly because I have always took care of my son It was harder on me than him. But the teachers at this school is amazing my son wasn't good at first. Let's say he was hyperactive and didn't want to listen or sit still he was a little bit of a class clown. But the teachers keep with him and and showed him things like counting,math, writing, abc, reading, singing, sign language how to be kind to others, friendship,respect, And the biggest thing of all that they teach my son is about god and how he died for our sins. My son is 5 now and he had made a huge change the boy who started out hyper. Is not my son I see today he great in his classroom now everyday I get good reports from his teacher. It makes me feel great because I know I made the right choice by bringing him to cornerstone Christian school. The teachers are amazing and they really care about the kids and about their education. I hope I'll be able to have Alfonso come back next year because I don't want to send him anywhere else. :-)

Posted November 28, 2012
This is a wonderful school with great teachers. My 3 children have attended this school since my oldest was in kindergarten.She is now in 3rd grade. My children are always on the Honor Roll, love going to school everyday, and get a great education. The teachers give one on one attention to the students when they have trouble with something. My children are in a positive environment and I do not have a single complaint. My children will be attending this school through 12th grade. My 3rd grader is learning things that public school is teaching 5th graders! It is sad that the previous family had such trouble at this school. I personally have not seen nor heard of any of the instances they referred to and I am very involved with my children's education. Each of their teachers take time out anytime to discuss how they are doing academically as well as with their peers. They care very much for each and every student. I HIGHLY recommend this school!

Cornerstone Christian School 1

Posted August 30, 2012
Not good at all. They do not practice what they preach. No locks in boys & girls restrooms. Full of BULLIES!!! Nothing has changed!!!!!Roaches in the lunch/gym area! Lunch lady does not wear appropriate shoes while cooking. Instead wears open toed shoes!! Children are not academically challenged or stabled!! :(

Posted July 23, 2009
My son started attending Cornerstone when he was 4 years old and is now entering 7th grade. he has always loved going to school and I find the teachers caring, compassionate and great educators. My favorite part of the school is how well the students treat each other. They really foster an attitude of caring for one another and he has received a great education as well as Christian education.

Posted February 03, 2009
My son is 8 years old and hes been in Cornerstone for 5 years and the school is magnificant. I've been in the Dunedin and Clearwater area 31 years and have attended Sandylane Elementary, Dunedin Middle and Dunedin High and I can say the decision on Cornerstone has been the best decision ever. My sons in 2nd grade and he consistently makes honor roll. He started write in cursive in Kindegarden it was remarkable! He writes stories better then I do. The class sizes are very small. Yet they have so many activities, just as many field trips as any other school. Were also in the Dunedin Christmas parade every year and get to ride the float. Its GREAT! Teachers stay over to tutor kids at no extra charge. My son spends 2 hours in after care as well and also finishes his homework by the time I pick him up

Cornerstone Christian School
317 Milwaukee Avenue, Dunedin, FL  34698
Last modified Cornerstone Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Cornerstone Christian School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top