Romeo Elementary School 3

Posted December 11, 2012
My children just moved here from another school district in Florida which was an A rated school. I have to say that the principal here is lacking in many areas. She seems more like a drill sargent and is very disrespectful to parents and students. My son has ADHD and had an issue at school. During the meeting she looked and my son and said you are not my son I don'tlovwe you and I could careless if you go to my school. It took everything I had to make it through the meeting with an attitude like that she should not be around children. She seems to forget that the tax payers are the ones who pay her salary.Very dissatisfied.

Romeo Elementary School 1

Posted December 01, 2011
While their are some fantastice teachers at this school , to many to name them all , there are others that are not (my opinion of course) i have had 3 daughters that have gone thru this school and when my first 2 went thru i had very few problems why cause mrs williams was the principal since she left year after year it has just gone down hill,now i feel some only care about who can make fcat, I dont feel like it s up to where it should be!

Romeo Elementary School 2

Posted March 04, 2011
My child has not received the education that I expect out of schools. The staff to not hold up to an average standard.

Romeo Elementary School 3

Posted June 10, 2008
Romeo has several wonderful teachers, Ms. Mullins, Ms. Peck, Mr. Travis, Ms Haggins just to mention a few. I did find a lack of cooperation in dealing with the current principal. Ms. Thomas (Dean) was also very helpful during her busiest days.

Romeo Elementary School 2

Posted January 03, 2008

Posted October 03, 2007
I love Mrs. McLean (K) ! Its my sons 1st year of school and he is so excited to share what he has learned each day. He is teaching it to his little sister.

Posted June 09, 2007
- a staff
Romeo has a fantastic group of support staff. Their Instructional Para Professionals are a top of the line instructional support system that only adds a positive effect to this already fantastic school.

Romeo Elementary School 0

Posted April 01, 2006
My daughter and I attended a group. And the school seems very organised.

Posted May 02, 2005

Posted March 17, 2005

Romeo Elementary School
19550 Southwest 36th Street, Dunnellon, FL  34431
Last modified Romeo Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Romeo Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top