Dunnellon Elementary School 4

Posted April 30, 2014
My son has been attending DES since Kindergarten, he is currently in 4th grade. He was diagnosed with ADHD in 3rd grade and all of his teachers worked well with him and his diagnosis. Even before medication came into play, the teachers worked one on one with him to accommodate his style of learning. Instead of pushing him to the side they found a way to engage his mind and develop interest into the activity they were working on. Not just the teachers but all the staff are friendly from office staff to nursing staff! As a parent I feel at ease sending him to DES every day! They are terrific!

Dunnellon Elementary School 2

Posted January 30, 2013
i don't like this school at all . it like a military school teaches are all ways telling the kids to shut up that what i saw, they were going to lunch. my son is in k his teacher is hedrick really nice and polite.i just had a problem with the dean she not a person she a animal and not a cute one lol.... hope it get better ,

Posted April 28, 2010
My kids go there. It is a go school. It is A school.

Posted March 22, 2010

Posted October 27, 2009

Dunnellon Elementary School 0

Posted April 12, 2008
I am very disappointed with this school. The principal tries to keep parents out at all costs... even to the children. I wanted to help out in my childs class and on field trips, and they have the policy of no direct parent involvment.

Dunnellon Elementary School 1

Posted March 26, 2008
My child has gone here for 4 years and it is definitely been an experience. Some of the teachers are wonderful! But on the flip side some are not trained to do what they are doing. Even worse the so-called Principal is not in the least concered with the childrens wellfare.

Dunnellon Elementary School 0

Posted August 05, 2007
As a parent of a few students at Dunnellon Elementary School I have found that the Principal is just as hands on as the teachers. I have one child that has had to have speech classes and I was very pleased to say that they caught it when he was in pre k. He has now moved to the middle school to follow his older sister. I still have one in the elementary school and one waiting to go and am looking forward to working with the teachers for years to come.

Posted May 24, 2007
My son just finished his 1st grade year in Dunnellon elementary, we were very pleased with the amount of teacher involvement and the aid that was given to him in order to succeed in this school year. May 2007

Dunnellon Elementary School 4

Posted March 26, 2007

Dunnellon Elementary School
10235 Southwest 180th Avenue Road, Dunnellon, FL  34432
Last modified Dunnellon Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Dunnellon Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top