1,099 students|Marion

Bad
Good

Definitely not a school for children that are academically advanced, works better for you if your strength is athletics, otherwise you're being held back here.

As a student of DHS, I can tell you that this school is an amazing small school with alot of heart. The teachers and staff are extremely caring and fun as long as a student is understanding that school is school, not free play time. Since it's a small school, the teachers and staff can actually create a bond with the students and know all their names. This school is so fun and has helped me through alot! Respect and you'll be respected. This glorious school has given me the most amazing school experience and I'll forever be a Tiger! So as long as students and parents understand that their student is no more special than the next, and rules are rules, your life at Dunnellon will be great! <3

Dunnellon High is a pathetic excuse as a school. The faculty doesn't care about the students education nor the fact that the staff is very unfair. I wouldn't recommend this school to anyone, only thing they have to offer is a diploma with your name on it and you will be lucky if you even get that!

This school does not even deserve 1 star. The dean Mrs. Murphy- humiliates and harasses the children; she is very unprofessional and is probably an ex prison guard. The school is filthy. I was warned by guidance not to send my child here but had no choice. My child who is straight A's for 10 years has threatened to quit school if I make him go next year. He will be transferred to a real school with a qualified staff

The staff in this school are rude and very lazy, although there are a few good teachers here. Like several parents that I have talked with I withdrew my son from here and placed him into Westport where he is much happier.

The Principal, teachers and students are just awesome! There's great school spirit and a real team effort to help kids.

Nice school, good opportunities for kids, friendly atmosphere.

I am currently a student at DHS. I recently moved from NY and my parents as well as I are proud of the outcome. We can see the difference and are proud of our choice!!

dunnellon high school is a great school.my kids get to do the sports they enjoyed when they were little.

Our family could not be happier with the quality of education provided by DHS in the caring nurturing environment that exists at this community school. Our children have been well prepared to compete academically at the next level.

Last modified Dunnellon High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.