Englewood, FL
Students enrolled: 1,261

Posted April 28, 2013
Lemon Bay High School was terrific in the old school building which my daughter liked because it had character. Of course it was very old and needed to be rebuilt. I can only imagine how wonderful it will be with the new buildings and technology. From the office workers to the principals, the staff was pleasant and caring. The teachers really want the kids to succeed. Their career guidance counselor is a jewel; the best I've ever known.

Posted April 27, 2013
LBHS is being completely rebuilt from the bottom up. The new school is very close to completion, will be state of the art and beautiful. I am glad my daughter went here. Their arts program, particularly the theatre program, is one of the best in the state. There is an overall atmosphere of acceptance among the students with regards to race, religion and sexual orienation. Some of the administration and teachers are set in their ways and can be difficult to deal with, but overall the experience my daugher had was amazing. Is it a perfect school? No. However, it is better than most and I highly reccommend this school.

Lemon Bay High School 3

Posted October 01, 2012
The teachers are ok. Its a small town school with small town aspirations. The 9th grade registar is a Nurse Rachet. Not a nice person. Everyone else I came in contact with is pleasant. My child will be attending HS elsewhere next year

Posted September 17, 2009
My grandchildren go to lemon bay and they have caring teachers who try there best to help kids learn.

Lemon Bay High School 2

Posted September 02, 2009

Lemon Bay High School 2

Posted August 09, 2009

Posted March 18, 2009

Posted November 17, 2008
I am curently atending LBHS and it is awsome it is old (but not filthy like another post had stated) but i personaly like that because of all of the history it holds. We also have a great honors education program, it may not be the biggest but its the best. and although all football team has been on a loosing streak since it was built all of our other sports are good. Expecaly our vollyball team(State Champ runner up 08 baby). But the #1 reson you should send your students to LBHS is Mr. Ramsy, he truly inspires and mentors every student who walks through his door.

Posted November 26, 2007
I love this school.. I have had three of my 6 kid in lbhs and they love it as well yes it looks old gee my husband went there and he's no young chickin but the staff there rock and they alwways have things going on for the teens. Lbhs keeps them busy and keeps them learning and keeps them happy its not whats on the outside that counts its all that good that happens under the roof!

Posted March 06, 2007
This is the best Charlotte County School. Although I am a graduate of Charlotte High, this is the school I prefer my children attend. The staff are always helpful and really care about the children.

Lemon Bay High School
2201 Placida Road, Englewood, FL  34224
Last modified Lemon Bay High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Lemon Bay High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 25 reviews. Top