Eustis, FL
Students enrolled: 1,024

Eustis Middle School 1

Posted May 27, 2014
Eustis Middle School in my opinion is not an acceptable place of learning. If you are in need of a daycare then this will do. Only a handful of teachers are what I consider doing their job. Too many teachers that seem to just be collecting a small paycheck but really have no desire in bettering your child's education.Parents that are involved and speak up about issues will only get your children treated like an outcast. I have never been as disappointed with a school as I am with EMS. My 14 year old child watched more Disney movies at this school than he has in his entire existence in life. I find the administration to not be capable of enforcing rules. While I believe the public school system is failing as a whole, EMS is just one more example of the deterioration of our schools.

Posted March 11, 2014
This middle school has really been a tremendous encouragement and help for our daughters. I've seen great improvements in 2014. Teachers are great and care about the students scores and progress. I would continue to encourage parents to take an active role by getting involved.

Eustis Middle School 1

Posted October 24, 2013
This school is getting better. My son does not like school middle school is not for him

Posted February 05, 2013
I am a student of this school and yes sometimes someone leaves a surprise in the boy's bathroom or a fight breaks up but the bus I rode today was horrible. But most of the teachers are nice yet they make it fun to learn like Mr. Green he is a cool teacher same with Mr. Banta. Remember I am a student of this school and I have learned a lot from this school.

Posted October 21, 2012
i love this school. I have a lot of friends i don't have any enemies. out of all 6 teachers theres only one that i really dislike. i love my classes. they could ease up on the homework

Posted September 19, 2009
Eustis Middle School has a great staff, who cares about the students.

Eustis Middle School

Posted September 16, 2009
We are an A rated school, there is great care and involvement from the parents. We have a very large student band, where kids of all social ecomonic back grounds get a chance to play an instrument.

Posted April 30, 2009
I think this is a very great school from the top of my heart!

Posted April 05, 2009
This is a great school. Teachers educate the children wonderful. Im very proud of how this school has increased!

Posted January 06, 2009
This middle school has friendly staff and above average organizational skills when it comes to keeping the students on course. They fall short on communication between teachers and parents on a weekly basis, I only hear from my son's teachers at progress report time.

Eustis Middle School
18725 Bates Avenue, Eustis, FL  32736
Last modified Eustis Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Eustis Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 27 reviews. Top