973 students|Lake

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Not enough (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Ineffective (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Student (1 response)

Posted January 12, 2016
After going to the middle school and trying it out, my 2 kids decided the online Lake County Virtual school was better for them. It seems like teachers and principals these days have a hard time controlling students in the classroom and it disrupts the entire class. Bullying is an issue and so are the brawls that take place.

Posted January 12, 2016
This school cannot control the children at the school. When a child is being bullied, they are made out to be the problem, not the victim. I am sorry, but Mr. S in charge of bullying reports and Principal Owens did not help the situation at all. They would rather sweep it under the rug than help a child. The principal states he has no tolerance for it, but then doesn't do anything to stop it. My child was slapped in the face by another child and they said the bullying claim is unsubstantiated. There are numerous incident reports about this one student by my child. Do yourself a favor, do not allow your kids to go here. There is the Lake Virtual school, with over 1000 students by the way, and they will have a much better learning experience with very caring guidance counselors and teachers. I never even got to the brawls that take place here, not fights between 2 kids, but brawls. Safety is a concern here.

Posted May 27, 2014
Eustis Middle School in my opinion is not an acceptable place of learning. If you are in need of a daycare then this will do. Only a handful of teachers are what I consider doing their job. Too many teachers that seem to just be collecting a small paycheck but really have no desire in bettering your child's education.Parents that are involved and speak up about issues will only get your children treated like an outcast. I have never been as disappointed with a school as I am with EMS. My 14 year old child watched more Disney movies at this school than he has in his entire existence in life. I find the administration to not be capable of enforcing rules. While I believe the public school system is failing as a whole, EMS is just one more example of the deterioration of our schools.

Eustis Middle School 5

Posted March 11, 2014
This middle school has really been a tremendous encouragement and help for our daughters. I've seen great improvements in 2014. Teachers are great and care about the students scores and progress. I would continue to encourage parents to take an active role by getting involved.

Posted October 24, 2013
This school is getting better. My son does not like school middle school is not for him

Posted February 05, 2013
I am a student of this school and yes sometimes someone leaves a surprise in the boy's bathroom or a fight breaks up but the bus I rode today was horrible. But most of the teachers are nice yet they make it fun to learn like Mr. Green he is a cool teacher same with Mr. Banta. Remember I am a student of this school and I have learned a lot from this school.

Posted October 21, 2012
i love this school. I have a lot of friends i don't have any enemies. out of all 6 teachers theres only one that i really dislike. i love my classes. they could ease up on the homework

Posted September 19, 2009
Eustis Middle School has a great staff, who cares about the students.

Eustis Middle School

Posted September 16, 2009
We are an A rated school, there is great care and involvement from the parents. We have a very large student band, where kids of all social ecomonic back grounds get a chance to play an instrument.

Eustis Middle School 5

Posted April 30, 2009
I think this is a very great school from the top of my heart!

Eustis Middle School
18725 Bates Avenue, Eustis, FL  32736
Last modified Eustis Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.