Posted May 10, 2014
I have never seen a school where the teachers and staff go so far above and beyond to benefit the kids. This school is improving every year despite their high ratio of non English speaking and underprivileged students. Parental involvement is also incredible. The principal, Mr. Welch, has done a tremendous job of hiring qualified and caring staff. His involvement has resulted in improved test scores and great school spirit. We will be so sorry to see him go but know that the new administration will build on the excellent foundation he has made for them. I am so impressed with this school and my child loves it here.

English Estates Elementary School 1

Posted April 30, 2014
John W. has destroyed an otherwise fine school and now he is moving on. I wish he would take some of the staff with him. These inappropriate hires need to end. The families in the community have to grin and bare it or find alternative education. I did the latter.

English Estates Elementary School 4

Posted September 17, 2013
My son has gone to English Estates Elementary from kindergarten to 5th grade and we have had nothing but positive experiences. The teachers are compassionate and seem to love to teach. Administration has an open door policy and makes time to listen and utilize parental suggestions. Last year we took teams to Odyssey of the Mind and placed first in two events and second in another event.

Posted February 25, 2013
I have three children that have attended English Estates. I believe that they are doing a great job improving the school every year, especially considering the fiscal climate they must work in.

Posted July 09, 2012
Hi, I was impressed with Mr. Welch because he was very straightforward and friendly. The school looked inviting and the office staff was very friendly. I believe he will definitely make English Estates an "A" school again. Mr. Welch is hiring very qualified, teachers who have master's degrees and a wealth of teaching experience which is critical. I wish him the best for 2012/2013.

Posted July 05, 2011
i love this school. We had other choices and this English Estates is the best fit. The family activities offered are awesome. The teachers always communicate with the parents, including the school as a whole. Through folders that go home with the children and the teachers e-mail and phone numbers directed to the classroom. I love it. There is an awesome amount of funding given to this school for children and their families to help us.

English Estates Elementary School 1

Posted May 13, 2009

Posted November 15, 2008

Posted August 22, 2008
English Estates is an excellent school! The curriculum is outstanding.

English Estates Elementary School 4

Posted February 29, 2008

English Estates Elementary School
299 Oxford Road, Fern Park, FL  32730
Last modified English Estates Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
English Estates Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 34 reviews. Top