605 students|Nassau

Bad
Good

My child is in 4th grade at Emma Love. I have found the atmosphere inviting and positive. My child has had wonderful teachers that are caring and challenge my child academically. The teachers and staff have always communicated effectively. My child had issues with a bully early in the school year. The issue was taken seriously and handled quickly. Overall I am very happy with Emma Love and am glad to have access to great public schools. My only problem is not with the school but all of the testing they are mandated to do. I would love to see less testing and let the teachers teach!

The Rating Says it Excellent,Yet the educators deny to give much information of the students events and activities.As of punishment all they do is have to make Bad children not watch a movie.But also,The movies are Very juvenile and dramatic,I have seen that they wouldn't let kids watch pg rated movies,and yet some kids are not watched when Doing very Uncivilised acts Like cursing and fighting,I think this school needs more Rules and needs to be watched All school day.

I volunteer every day and think the teachers, staff and students are the best!!!! The teachers are dedicated to giving their students the best education possible.

I love the school and the teachers I have been involved with! I do not like the principal at all! I have a special needs child and I just do not think he considers the ese childrens needs when he is making descions that affect them!

aweosme teachers and have my child has no problems there

Emma Love was a wonderful experience for my children. The Principal is one of the rare kind that is in it because he wants the children to do well, not for himself to look good. VERY inviting front office staff, and teachers that seem to consistently go the extra mile. Wish they had an art program, but they do give us information on alternative programs instead. My child actually cried on her last day of school at Emma Love because she was going to miss everything. Great atmosphere, AND an 'A' rated school!

I am a parent of two children that went to Emma Love Hardee recently, and it was by far the best academic atmosphere my children and I ever had. The Principal is very friendly and always has an open door for students and parents. I have one child that is special needs and another that is an honors student and Emma Love meet all their needs. The faculty and staff are the best in Nassau County, the front office is very informative and friendly, and we always felt welcomed by everyone. Emma Love's staff is very dedicated to their school and it shows. I cannot say enough about it! As a parent, all I can say is that it was the best experience for us!

Emma Love Hardee Elementary School is a sad excuse for an educational institute. Parents are not kept in 'the know' about school related events unless they actually walk into the school and ask about them themselves everyday. Also, don't expect your child to get into any sports or activities--your child's good abilities aren't good enough here--you've got to personally hob-nob with the teachers to get involved with anything. If you decide not to kiss up with the teachers, then your child will be treated by their teacher with the knowledge that their parent isn't in the 'it' group. We had trouble with a certain teacher at this school who would belittle our child for asking questions in class and told our child that she would fail for missing some days (documented sick for the flu!). Advice--private or home school!

Last modified Emma Love Hardee Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades 3-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.