Public charter
Fort Lauderdale, FL

Mavericks High Of Central Broward County 5

Posted February 07, 2013
I had the wrong idea about t this school, but after my daughter became a student here, I found out that the school has an innovative approach, students feel welcome and reassured, the staff is very friendly, ultimate curriculum and flexible schedules. I am glad schools like these exist.

Mavericks High Of Central Broward County 3

Posted April 16, 2012
Do any of the parents with students currently enrolled here know their graduation date? My son is going to be graduating, and as there's FCAT this week, he's working instead of school. I am in dire need to know, as our daughter's is June 6th. Thanks!

Mavericks High Of Central Broward County
424 West Sunrise Boulevard, Fort Lauderdale, FL  33311
Last modified Mavericks High Of Central Broward County is a Charter school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Mavericks High Of Central Broward County Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top