Public charter
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Before care: Yes

Charter School Of Excellence 2 4

Posted June 10, 2013
Charter School of Excellence is a fairly good school. My daughter loved her kindergarten teacher. It ttok me awhile to warm up to her. What I really disagreed with, and I'm sure is part of all kindergartens everywhere, is teaching the alphabet to children who already know how to read. Some parents don't put their children in VPK, and so the ones that were in VPK are held up by those kids. I think non VPK kids ought to have a separate room. Also, I had no idea what was going on in her advanced reading group. No homework ever. No reports ever. I enjoyed volunteering. The school was a fun place. However in the beginning, the lunch lady was a real hard@$$* to the kids who couldn't remember their PIN#. All in all, I am relatively happy with the curriculum. My daughter did well there and I will give them one more year to really impress me.

Charter School Of Excellence 2
1217 Southeast 3rd Avenue, Fort Lauderdale, FL  33316
Last modified Charter School Of Excellence 2 is a Charter school that serves grades K-5
Charter School Of Excellence 2 Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 1 reviews. Top