The Obama Academy For Boys 5

Posted August 09, 2014
This school has exceeded my expectations, great for African American boys. My son is eager to learn everyday and now he knows why education is so important.

The Obama Academy For Boys 5

Posted August 09, 2014
I think the two negative comments are to bring down ratings for this school, as a parent i am excited to see two professionals open a school like this for boys and name it after our great president. I am honored to send my son to this school, were he is treated fair, and not judged on his appearance but only his character. proud parent my child has learned so much.

The Obama Academy For Boys 1

Posted March 07, 2014
This is a horrible school. They do not update their information with the school board. Their phone number is disconnected.

The Obama Academy For Boys 1

Posted July 19, 2013
This school is one of the worst school sever to be opened. I am still outraged that the County/State has allowed this school to remain open. This is a great example of how education funds are misplaced and misused. Above all else I feel bad for the students who have not been taught properly.

The Obama Academy For Boys
2230 Northwest 22nd Street, Fort Lauderdale, FL  33311
Last modified The Obama Academy For Boys is a Charter school that serves grades K-8
The Obama Academy For Boys Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top