429 students|Broward

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly disagree

They are absolutely THE WORST teachers in the world. They are a disgrace to the practices of teaching. They are an embarrassment to the practices of teaching.

Amount of homework: no rating

You ONLY have temperamental people assisting the children with their homework who degrade than while the children are trying to complete their homework. So, it does not matter how much homework the school is giving or not giving. It's not doing the students any good when paternal grandparents and certain parents are impatiently crushing the students self esteem when they are trying to do homework.

Develops character: Strongly disagree

It's not a place where children are SAFE! Teachers, staff, and, other parents look the other way and they condone paternal and grand parental CHILD ABUSE at the school Bennett Elementary. I am highly disgraced that my son has to endure being FORCED to to such a disgusting school.

Bennett Elementary is one of the 'old style' schools left in Broward County. It has a staff that cares. The family atmosphere from their wonderful Principal, Chirs Carney to the teachers and the support staff is heartwarming. They have been known as the Broward County Schools 'best kept secret'. THEY ARE THE WAY A NEIGHBORHOOD SCHOOL SHOULD BE!

The school my daughter attends is "Bennett Elementary" we love this school she has been attending since school year January 2010 when she entered kindergarten. The school made us feel very comfortable from day one u. Every teacher she has been a pleasure & according to my daughter "fun to learn". I would recommend any parent who has a choice were their child attends to contact Bennett. My daughter just entered 3rd grade & the school makes it very nice the 1st day we can meet the teacher & also take them to their class.The principle is always available to speak to and also very helpful when it comes to any after school functions the schools might be having movies..etc

My daughter has attended Bennett for 6 years and could not be happier. The teachers and administration greet their students by name in the halls. They deal with funding cuts creatively by sharing special area teachers between schools. The principal also shows respect for the contributions of his staff, encouraging and recognising them continually at school events.

Bennett Elementary School is truly Fort Lauderdale's best kept secret. Our son is very happy there. So are we.

This is the best school my children have been in !! They have excelled in there grades since the transfer 1 year ago!! Teachers abd staff are amazing !! They make u feel like your family !!

We love this school. The teachers are dedicated and enthusiastic. Principal Carney is kind, focused and loves this school. It shows. Very organized; the entire staff knows my daughter by name. The learning is better than my fancy private I went to in the 70's.

This will be my daughter's second year at Bennett and we love it. The office staff, principal, and teachers are great. Being the parent of a first grader, it's still a learning experience, but a fun one here at Bennett Elementary. They are re-modeling part of the school and the kids are really enjoying the progression of their school. I had my daughter assigned to this school, and drive her 20 mins there and back everyday, and I'm quite happy I did so.

Last modified Bennett Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.