Posted September 03, 2013
Bennett Elementary is one of the 'old style' schools left in Broward County. It has a staff that cares. The family atmosphere from their wonderful Principal, Chirs Carney to the teachers and the support staff is heartwarming. They have been known as the Broward County Schools 'best kept secret'. THEY ARE THE WAY A NEIGHBORHOOD SCHOOL SHOULD BE!

Posted August 23, 2013
The school my daughter attends is "Bennett Elementary" we love this school she has been attending since school year January 2010 when she entered kindergarten. The school made us feel very comfortable from day one u. Every teacher she has been a pleasure & according to my daughter "fun to learn". I would recommend any parent who has a choice were their child attends to contact Bennett. My daughter just entered 3rd grade & the school makes it very nice the 1st day we can meet the teacher & also take them to their class.The principle is always available to speak to and also very helpful when it comes to any after school functions the schools might be having movies..etc

Posted August 14, 2013
My daughter has attended Bennett for 6 years and could not be happier. The teachers and administration greet their students by name in the halls. They deal with funding cuts creatively by sharing special area teachers between schools. The principal also shows respect for the contributions of his staff, encouraging and recognising them continually at school events.

Posted October 26, 2010
Bennett Elementary School is truly Fort Lauderdale's best kept secret. Our son is very happy there. So are we.

Posted December 17, 2009
This is the best school my children have been in !! They have excelled in there grades since the transfer 1 year ago!! Teachers abd staff are amazing !! They make u feel like your family !!

Posted August 16, 2009
We love this school. The teachers are dedicated and enthusiastic. Principal Carney is kind, focused and loves this school. It shows. Very organized; the entire staff knows my daughter by name. The learning is better than my fancy private I went to in the 70's.

Bennett Elementary School 4

Posted September 13, 2008
This will be my daughter's second year at Bennett and we love it. The office staff, principal, and teachers are great. Being the parent of a first grader, it's still a learning experience, but a fun one here at Bennett Elementary. They are re-modeling part of the school and the kids are really enjoying the progression of their school. I had my daughter assigned to this school, and drive her 20 mins there and back everyday, and I'm quite happy I did so.

Posted August 13, 2008

Posted September 08, 2007
This is my grandsons2nd year at Bennett and we love it there.He was in a private school before coming here,and he has advanced so much in 2 years,he couldnt even read before.I drive him 10 miles eachway,each day,just so he can get such a wonderful education.The staff are all so caring and are truly interested in the students learning.I give this school AAAAAAA.Thanks Bennett.

Bennett Elementary School 4

Posted September 07, 2007
As a parent of 2 grown children who have both graduated from the Broward Public School System I have spent many hours in Broward Schools in various areas of the county. I volunteer at Bennett now and have been so impressed with the 'feel' of the school. From administrators to teachers to school staff to students there is a sense of caring, diversity, security and respect. I am so happy that this is the school I was assigned to and enjoy being a part of it's community.

Bennett Elementary School
1755 Northeast 14th Street, Fort Lauderdale, FL  33304
Last modified Bennett Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Bennett Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 16 reviews. Top