743 students|Broward

Bad
Good

I like this school very much. When my wife,myself and son visited this school we were very impressed with the school and staff. Our son was ready to start kindergarten right then and their.

My daughter is completely ignored and the teachers say she is doing great. This school is destroying my daughters spirit and has closed up. Horrible teaching.

This school is great as long as the staff likes you. Otherwise they will make it very difficult for your child.

I am a proud parent and happy to say that my daughter's experience at Croissant Park was great. My daughter attended kindergarten at Croissant Park, teacher Mrs. Kennedy. Mrs Kennedy is an awesome teacher. She's loving, caring, and she makes sure her students are learning the lesson that's being taught. She encourage her students to work hard, and read, read, read... :) Unfortuately, my daughter and I relocated so she's no longer attending the school, but she really miss being there. My daughter made honor roll, and she was always rewarded when she was doing a wonderful job. Croissant Park is Awesome!

This is a great school, the teachers are well prepared, very experienced and really caring about students. My daughter is in Third grade, she is a Honor Roll student. My other daughter is in First grade and is an excellent student. Mrs Goldberg, Ms Jackson, Mrs Rivas, Mrs Kazandjian, Ms. Hart , Mrs Gregory, the special teachers, all have been awesome teachers to them, now my son enters CPE school this coming year. It is a pity the school is having financial problems as a public school and have lost students to charters schools. Parent participation is poor. Kids are better students if parents show they care about education, they leave all to the underpaid and mistreated teachers, who are also raising their kids. It is a shame. No kidding in all US people think Florida education is a joke and it is not because the teachers as the governor is making us think. Educate the parents!!

croissant park staff are great .. they are loving and caring to my kids .. Ms. Gill and Ms. Christian are the best teacher my son had so far . my daughter sarah livingston went there to and she love it now she in middle school and she always talk about the school still ............ and i am the president of the PTA ....

I love this school because all teachers care about the students.

My daughter enjoys her teachers, they always challenge the students to do better.

ima former studnet i live in texas now but i would like to say its awsome i learned a lot thanks to all my teachers

Mrs. Christian is an excellent teacher she ensure that my son achieved his best

Last modified Croissant Park Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.