Harbordale Elementary School 3

Posted April 02, 2014
I will agree that Harbordale is a small elementary school that has teachers that have been teaching for over 30 years. With that being said, they are burned out, yell at children all day, miserable and have little to no love for children at all. They are in much need for a new all around teaching staff. None of my children have many positives things to say about this school.. If you can afford it go to private! There is a reason why florida is ranked so low in the nation and harbordale has made another example of this!!

Posted February 19, 2014
Harbordale Elementary is one of the smallest public elementary schools in Broward County. The principal and assistant are amazing and you can tell that they really love the students. They attend all events - including parent socials/fundraisers. Most parents get to know one another and the HSA (PTA) does do a lot of fundraising to improve the school. We already put in a new secondary playground and are working for the primary one now. We do have art, PE, Spanish, media center and an amazing music program despite the county budget cuts. The principal and faculty have worked hard to maintain the "specials". The 3/4/12 poster is misinformed regarding the specials. Aftercare is done by an outside organization and has nothing to do with the school otherwise. Staff will direct the parents to a list of alternative aftercares. We have taken 2 field trips this year and the education is better than many of the privates around us. WE consider ourselves lucky to attend Harbordale.

Posted August 05, 2013
is a great school, but I think it needs more activities where children and parents become more involved.

Posted August 01, 2013
Our school is a family school. We all know each other and also the kids. Great environment and great staff!!!!!

Posted July 07, 2012
Good thing we are not all from Palm Beach County! This school is fantastic, everyone knows my grandson by his name, He did EXCELLENT!!! TOP OF HIS CLASS. His teacher was incredible. The staff worked diligently with me to get a special bus stop assigned to him and just for him. This is a very small school atmosphere, but awesome, very well organized and attentive. Both the principal and asst principal are very attentive and actually get back to you!!!! 5 star school in my opinion.

Harbordale Elementary School 2

Posted March 04, 2012
Way overrated! Coming from palm beach county schools, major downgrade! No art, PE, and no help from teachers with providing or giving advice for children with learning disabilities. The school seems more concerned with fundraising then helping students. Aftercare is low quality as well. No organization, no structure, no Planned activities, intermingling of age groups exposes bad influences on younger ones.

Posted August 21, 2009
I really enjoy my daughter attending this school. I believe she is happy at the school and I know it is an a plus school. I hope her studies continue and she gets to be one of the smartest kids in her class. I believe this school is a really nice place also because it is in a nice neighborhood. I hope she continues to attend here and I as her mom will help her with any thing she may need.

Harbordale Elementary School 0

Posted November 12, 2008
i love harbordale it is the best they have the best teachers ever if you want ur kid at a good scool put them here

Harbordale Elementary School 4

Posted May 28, 2008

Harbordale Elementary School 0

Posted April 09, 2008
Great school. Small atmosphere, dedicated parents. Teachers are exceptional and approachable. When construction is completed the campus will be much more appealing. The diverse nature of the school prepares children for middle school and beyond.

Harbordale Elementary School
900 Southeast 15th Street, Fort Lauderdale, FL  33316
Last modified Harbordale Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Harbordale Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 19 reviews. Top