755 students|Broward

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Just right (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Parent (1 response)

Posted May 04, 2016
I would like to thank Ms Mills for her dedication and her devotion to her class. Ms Mills goes above and beyond her expectations and I am proud that my son is in her class. Thank you so much for your believing in my sons potential and for giving him that extra boost we all need at times. You are a rock star!!!

Floranada Elementary School
Grateful to: Parent

Posted April 25, 2016
I would like to thank the staff, teachers, paraprofessional sand their amazing body of volunteers for their love and commitment to this wonderful community, specially Ms Sandy, who gave her umbrella to my son one rainy morning. You are an angel!

Posted October 20, 2014
I have had three children at Floranada Elementary the past five years. Great teachers and staff. There is such caring and warmth within this school you feel like part of a family. My kids love going to school every day. We feel lucky to be at this school as it is one of the better elementary schools in Broward county.

Posted August 03, 2013
I like the Museum shape of the school. Is big and beautiful. And All this games we can play in my school its a blesh . Tank you .

Posted January 16, 2013
Good teachers the principal is very involved in the school activities. It has mostly been a good experience with a few bumps along the road.

Posted March 30, 2012
I have 3 children attending Floranada. I drive all the way from Deerfield Beach to attend this wonderful school. I can't say enough good things about it. My children have all been blessed with amazing teachers. The principal is always around and very friendly. The office staff is very helpful. The parents are very involved. It is safe and very clean. There are lots of family activities. We will be moving this summer and are very sad about leaving this wonderful school. I highly recommend it. I wish there were more schools like Floranada.

Posted December 12, 2011
We only have 1 child so I make sure that when we make a choice for him, it's the best possible one! That being said, we toured 9 different schools! From Boca to Ft. Lauderdale & from private to charter to public. Obviously, Floranada won! It truely was a God send when we received our letter of acceptance for re-assignment to Floranada since we are districted for a different school! The classes and programs they still offer (even with budget cuts), their teachers, their parent involvement.....EVERYTHING is perfect! Plus, Mr. Peters is so intertwined with the involvement too! Try to find all of this in another school!

Posted December 12, 2011
Floranada Elementary is a truly an extraordinary school. As a third grade teacher at Floranada, I see the students I am now teaching growing up to become the leadership that our country needs to be successful. I see future doctors and lawyers, teachers and public servants, politicians and business executives, and maybe even a few drama queens and comedians. And, in seeing these qualities in these students, I feel more secure about getting older. I know we will pass our country onto capable hands. Our principal, Keith Peters, is the most dedicated principal that I've ever met. In addition to just knowing each child, Mr. Peters meets with each child during lunch and discusses their futures, college, grades, test scores, future job choices and a lot more. He tries to get to know each and every student personally. In addition, each day, we walks each hallway and says good morning to the students. He makes an effort to be a positive role model and leader to both the students and the teachers. Floranada Elementary is such an amazing place. The educational environment provide at this school is truly unique. These students and teachers deserve every opportunity available.

Posted December 11, 2011
When I walk into school, I feel honored and excited to be part of such a caring and hardworking group of people. We are like a famly who truly enjoys each other's company and ideas. We strive to do our best for all our students each and every day and it shows on their faces. Ask any child or staff member at Floranada Elementary and they will say, "I LOVE my school!"

Posted December 11, 2011
SO sad I am leaving this school..my son is in 1st Grade and before coming to FLoranada he was so miserable in school..everyday in the office in trouble failing KINDERGARTEN every week conferences to medicate him..not at Forananda he LOVES school thanks to them 100's on his weekly tests..never in trouble a model student! everyone is friendly the school is so clean..I am really going to be so sad to move away this week and take him from where he is so happy.

Floranada Elementary School
5251 Northeast 14th Way, Fort Lauderdale, FL  33334
Last modified Floranada Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.