1,028 students|Broward

Bad
Good

I graduated from the medical magnet program in 2005. I am now preparing to start medical school this summer (2013). The support and knowledge I acquired during my stay here has really helped me grow as a person. I am fortunate to have been a Dandy Wildcat!

Very good school and I would recommend to all my friends. The magnet program is excellent for any child who would like to start early program in Laws or Medical fields.

While it is good school academically, you will see your nice and good child transformed right before your eyes as your child is forever picked on and is always placed in a position where he/she will have to constantly be defending themselves. Each time your phone rings and you see William Dandy you wonder what now, dont try talking to any body in authority as once you do not agree with there decision they get real defensive.

I attended William Dandy Middle school for three years and my mom enrolled me in the Pre-Med program. This school really helped me to learn more about the medical field by allowing me to take trips to the Rand Eye Institute where i seen a real life lasik eye surgery. This school was a great experience and has alot of after school activities you can join, I joined the step team there for three years straight. William Dandy's magnet program helped me learn and understand my work and allowed me to improve my FCAT scores. The teachers are very nice and helpful as well. As of now I attend Blanche Ely high school, Im a Freshman. I like this school so far and Im a cheerleader and going to be a dancer!

i am a former student at WDMS. i was enrolled in the Pre-Medical program and had so much fun. unfortunatly i got a scholorship and currently go to a private school. thanks for teaching me!!!

My son went to this school and my daughter is about to go too. I really think is an excellent school in all aspects.

My son has been going to this school for2yrs going on his 3rd he has grown alot since he has been in williamdandy

I went to William Dandy Middle school for 3 years and was enrolled in the Pre-Law program. I found this school to be a great experience. For three years I enjoyed almost everyday going to this school and learned very much. This school help my FCAT scores increase by offering before school, afterschool, and Saturday school tutoring. As a student in the Law program I also learned much about being a lawyer by getting involved in mock trials, and actually taking on real life tasks that lawyers today would. Now I am a freshman at Blanche Ely high school, I I like it there as well.

Last modified William Dandy Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.