Fort Lauderdale, FL
Students enrolled: 1,096

Posted April 12, 2013
I graduated from the medical magnet program in 2005. I am now preparing to start medical school this summer (2013). The support and knowledge I acquired during my stay here has really helped me grow as a person. I am fortunate to have been a Dandy Wildcat!

Posted October 14, 2009
Very good school and I would recommend to all my friends. The magnet program is excellent for any child who would like to start early program in Laws or Medical fields.

William Dandy Middle School 3

Posted June 01, 2009
While it is good school academically, you will see your nice and good child transformed right before your eyes as your child is forever picked on and is always placed in a position where he/she will have to constantly be defending themselves. Each time your phone rings and you see William Dandy you wonder what now, dont try talking to any body in authority as once you do not agree with there decision they get real defensive.

Posted April 18, 2009
I attended William Dandy Middle school for three years and my mom enrolled me in the Pre-Med program. This school really helped me to learn more about the medical field by allowing me to take trips to the Rand Eye Institute where i seen a real life lasik eye surgery. This school was a great experience and has alot of after school activities you can join, I joined the step team there for three years straight. William Dandy's magnet program helped me learn and understand my work and allowed me to improve my FCAT scores. The teachers are very nice and helpful as well. As of now I attend Blanche Ely high school, Im a Freshman. I like this school so far and Im a cheerleader and going to be a dancer!

William Dandy Middle School

Posted February 21, 2009
i am a former student at WDMS. i was enrolled in the Pre-Medical program and had so much fun. unfortunatly i got a scholorship and currently go to a private school. thanks for teaching me!!!

Posted April 23, 2008
My son went to this school and my daughter is about to go too. I really think is an excellent school in all aspects.

William Dandy Middle School 4

Posted July 16, 2007
My son has been going to this school for2yrs going on his 3rd he has grown alot since he has been in williamdandy

Posted January 04, 2007
I went to William Dandy Middle school for 3 years and was enrolled in the Pre-Law program. I found this school to be a great experience. For three years I enjoyed almost everyday going to this school and learned very much. This school help my FCAT scores increase by offering before school, afterschool, and Saturday school tutoring. As a student in the Law program I also learned much about being a lawyer by getting involved in mock trials, and actually taking on real life tasks that lawyers today would. Now I am a freshman at Blanche Ely high school, I I like it there as well.

Posted June 21, 2004
My son attended the Pre-Law Magnet Program at William Dandy. The teachers are very serious and committed as well as the principals. Discipline and respect is expected, which is essential in order to achieve. My son received a very good education. The school offered FCAT studies every Saturday until the test dates. I recommend it very highly for all students to attend.

William Dandy Middle School
2400 Northwest 26th Street, Fort Lauderdale, FL  33311
Last modified William Dandy Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
William Dandy Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 18 reviews. Top