Fort Lauderdale, FL
Before care: Yes

Posted December 29, 2013
Lloyd Estates Elementary is now a STEM Academy! Science is now a full time special on which students learn different aspects and experiments. I am a mother of 3 Pk, 3rd and 4th grader. Awesome teachers Ms. Michelle Stein, Ms. Anand, Ms. Weinhaus and Ms. Rivera.

Posted March 06, 2009

Posted February 02, 2008
my child has learned alot there

Lloyd Estates Elementary School 0

Posted December 07, 2007
This is my first year with a child at Lloyd Estates. I cannot say enough wonderful things about the school. Each and every time I visit the school I am more impressed than the time before. Everyone goes out of the way to welcome us and invite us to the meetings, etc. This is a great school.

Lloyd Estates Elementary School 0

Posted October 30, 2007
This past 2 years at Lloyd Estates has been great. The teachers are wonderful and really care about the children. Mr Striggles is a wonderful 3rd grade teacher, and 4th grade Ms. Rivera as well. Mr Striggle's really helped my daughter settle into the new area and feel like she belonged. The teaching standards are great and push the children to excel in all areas of learning. This says a lot for teachers when children of a muti-lingual area don't get left behind due to the lack of english-language knowledge by some children.

Lloyd Estates Elementary School 4

Posted June 03, 2007
This past year 2006-07 had been one of the most wonderful years in my son's life. He absolutely improved in all academic areas and got an outstanding FCAT scores. His teacher, Ms. Rivera, made a big impact in his life. She was always bringing the best of him and making sure we were always involved in his schoolwork. For that, we thank her! We are very pleased with having our kids at Lloyd Estates.

Posted September 19, 2006
Overall lloyd estates is a great school. I have three children who attend there. And one of them is a child with special needs. I also worked last year as a aide. And was also very satisfied. I am also this year in our pto. We just need more parent involvement. We encourgage parents to become members be aware and participate in your childs school. All parents wecome! To all teachers great job! To mrs. Morris and mr. Peters you guys are super! mrs. Teruel

Posted July 25, 2006
All I can say is thank you Miss Byrd. My son Jacob had difficulty in cretin area and She brought out the best in my child. I am now able to have a conversation w/ Jacob and he misses you a great deal. Lloyd Estates is a great school - the staff really cares and it made my school experience w/ my son a happy one. I know alot of parent have got involved - I was one of them. Thanks to all!

Lloyd Estates Elementary School 2

Posted October 09, 2005
We took our children out. We are new to the area from TN, and our Kindergartener had a class that was too easy. My fourth grader was in a class that was too difficult. When we approached the 4th grade teacher to encourage more communication from her she acted like she didn't understand why parents would want to be involved. She assumed our son would remember all announcements and assignments and did not communicate with parents at all. It just wasn't the right environment for us. Now I home school my son and my daughter goes to a private school (Pride and Joy Young Christian Academy on Prospect--excellent!).

Posted November 01, 2003
I was reading the first comment that someone had about this school, I don t believe that you are taking about the same school. I had 2 children in this school last year and 3 in this year and I am very proud and very happy with this school when my daughter was having problems last year her teacher Mrs. Facarozzo did everything to help her and she is now a very good student and it is not just one teacher it is all. My son s teacher last year Mrs. Price did very well with my son. Even their second year now is wonderful. They care so much for the children the teachers from last year are still concerned with my children who are not in their class this year. I am very happy with all the staff at Lloyds Estates Elementary.

Lloyd Estates Elementary School
750 Northwest 41st Street, Fort Lauderdale, FL  33309
Last modified Lloyd Estates Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Lloyd Estates Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top