641 students|Broward

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

Develops character: Strongly disagree

Students are rewarded for their behavior, efforts and traits as well as constructive consequences for behavior.

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly agree

Tremendous teachers at work! STEM Academy and 5th graders get to be in the Digital 5 program on which every student gets a lap top for the school year. 5th graders get to learn how to manipulate MS Office and take the classes mostly digitally. KUDOS to LEES!

Lloyd Estates Elementary is now a STEM Academy! Science is now a full time special on which students learn different aspects and experiments. I am a mother of 3 Pk, 3rd and 4th grader. Awesome teachers Ms. Michelle Stein, Ms. Anand, Ms. Weinhaus and Ms. Rivera.

This is my first year with a child at Lloyd Estates. I cannot say enough wonderful things about the school. Each and every time I visit the school I am more impressed than the time before. Everyone goes out of the way to welcome us and invite us to the meetings, etc. This is a great school.

This past 2 years at Lloyd Estates has been great. The teachers are wonderful and really care about the children. Mr Striggles is a wonderful 3rd grade teacher, and 4th grade Ms. Rivera as well. Mr Striggle's really helped my daughter settle into the new area and feel like she belonged. The teaching standards are great and push the children to excel in all areas of learning. This says a lot for teachers when children of a muti-lingual area don't get left behind due to the lack of english-language knowledge by some children.

This past year 2006-07 had been one of the most wonderful years in my son's life. He absolutely improved in all academic areas and got an outstanding FCAT scores. His teacher, Ms. Rivera, made a big impact in his life. She was always bringing the best of him and making sure we were always involved in his schoolwork. For that, we thank her! We are very pleased with having our kids at Lloyd Estates.

Overall lloyd estates is a great school. I have three children who attend there. And one of them is a child with special needs. I also worked last year as a aide. And was also very satisfied. I am also this year in our pto. We just need more parent involvement. We encourgage parents to become members be aware and participate in your childs school. All parents wecome! To all teachers great job! To mrs. Morris and mr. Peters you guys are super! mrs. Teruel

Last modified Lloyd Estates Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.