St. Clement Elementary School

Private | PK-8

Student diversity

Living in Fort Lauderdale

Situated in an urban neighborhood. The median home value is $55,000. The average monthly rent for a 2 bedroom apartment is $960.

Sweep tile

Posted July 10, 2012

I thought that this school was amazing. I went here from Pre-K until it closed down when I was in the fourth grade. I was alot better then the charter school it is now

Posted February 24, 2012

it was really a good school, shame it closed a couple of years ago great teachers, now a charter school,not so good.

Posted July 30, 2008

Saint clements is a great catholic school (you don't have to be catholic to go there). I don't think I can beat the education my children are receiving. As a public school teacher, I will do anything to keep my kids out of public school in eastern broward...especially middle and high. Public schools spend way too much time on useless fcat skills (in middle and high). Saint Clement has a great mix of caring teachers, involved parents, and low cost.

Posted January 25, 2008

My child started PreK in 2006. I was worried that my son would be bored and a behavior problem in pre-k and kindergarten as he had pretty much mastered the academics, but the teachers have managed to keep my child interested and reasonably well behaved. Also, may parents are committed to the school making it a great place to be

Posted September 19, 2007

Great staff, and we love the very small class sizes (at least in the lower grades).

225 NW 29th St
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33311

Somerset Village Academy
Wilton Manors, FL

Pace Center for Girls, Inc.
Wilton Manors, FL