K-9|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Teacher (1 response)

Trinity Lutheran School
Grateful to: Teacher

Posted November 28, 2015
I want to say how Grateful I am to Mrs. Church who is not only the teacher of my daughter, but she is the Principal too! I am grateful for how welcoming she has made me feel since enrolling my daughter at the school. She works as the school principal and teaches a combined classroom of 3rd & 4th graders. She sees the potential in everyone and leads by example. Mrs. Church has always made everyone feel valued. Thank you Mrs. Church for doing everything so well! You are a gift from God in our life! Nancy and Mariah Nov. 28th, 2015 Trinity Lutheran Academy in Downtown Fort Lauderdale

Posted September 29, 2015
My grandson is attending his second year here...he is in third grade. He is excited to go to school everyday, which was not the case in public school! The teachers and staff are smart, kind and professional...never losing their ability to show love (yes, love!) to each unique and individual student. The curriculum is excellent and well-rounded. He will continue here through grade 8....you should check them out for yourself!

Posted June 27, 2014
Last year my daughter was in Mrs. Church's 3rd grade class. She received a wonderful education and was encouraged to ask questions and taught how to find the answers on her own!!! Mrs. Church is a wonderful, Christian teacher and I am so pleased that my daughter had her as her teacher. At Trinity She was not only given a great academic education but she also attended Art, Music, PE and Media twice a week and chapel once a week! What a blessing that I found Trinity!

Posted June 25, 2014
This school was a life saver for my wife, myself and both of our kids. Mrs. Hudson played a tremendous roll in fostering a well rounded curriculum for my son. Her topnotch approached has helped my son leap and bond in all aspect of learning. At 4 years old he is now able to read well and do advance math. Also, Trinity Lutheran Academy offers all type of actives from art, singing ,yoga, learning instrument. I highly recommend this private school it is a true jam in Fort Lauderdale.

Posted January 11, 2008
Trinity Lutheran School has provided a quality, Christian education since 1933. Trinity Lutheran School is located in the heart of downtown Fort Lauderdale, Florida and has been a vibrant ministry to my children and other families. Students from kindergarten through eighth grade are taught by caring, highly qualified teachers in a nurturing environment. The curriculum includes departmentalization for students in grades five through eight as well as special enrichment programs. Small class size gives teachers an opportunity to provide the attention that each student needs. With fewer students in a class, teachers become acquainted with each student on an individual basis. My children love it and we too!

Trinity Lutheran School
110 SW 11th St, Fort Lauderdale, FL  33315
Last modified Trinity Lutheran School is a Private school that serves grades K-9
Trinity Lutheran School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top