K-9|Private

Bad
Good

Amount of homework: Agree

They help kids with there homework at the aftercare program they have .Yhey do more of the work in class!!!

Everyone at this school is wonderful!!! I totally recommend it!!!! The kindergaden teacher Mrs. Kim Hudson is very loving , patient and kind!!! I am very happy I made the decision to put my son in kindergarden he was in a private school and wasnt getting the proper attention and love ... I feel very lucky now!!! My principle Mrs Church is fabulous and the administrator Mrs Deb is very caring and sweet !!! I totally recommend this school !!!!

My grandson is attending his second year here...he is in third grade. He is excited to go to school everyday, which was not the case in public school! The teachers and staff are smart, kind and professional...never losing their ability to show love (yes, love!) to each unique and individual student. The curriculum is excellent and well-rounded. He will continue here through grade 8....you should check them out for yourself!

Last year my daughter was in Mrs. Church's 3rd grade class. She received a wonderful education and was encouraged to ask questions and taught how to find the answers on her own!!! Mrs. Church is a wonderful, Christian teacher and I am so pleased that my daughter had her as her teacher. At Trinity She was not only given a great academic education but she also attended Art, Music, PE and Media twice a week and chapel once a week! What a blessing that I found Trinity!

This school was a life saver for my wife, myself and both of our kids. Mrs. Hudson played a tremendous roll in fostering a well rounded curriculum for my son. Her topnotch approached has helped my son leap and bond in all aspect of learning. At 4 years old he is now able to read well and do advance math. Also, Trinity Lutheran Academy offers all type of actives from art, singing ,yoga, learning instrument. I highly recommend this private school it is a true jam in Fort Lauderdale.

Trinity Lutheran School has provided a quality, Christian education since 1933. Trinity Lutheran School is located in the heart of downtown Fort Lauderdale, Florida and has been a vibrant ministry to my children and other families. Students from kindergarten through eighth grade are taught by caring, highly qualified teachers in a nurturing environment. The curriculum includes departmentalization for students in grades five through eight as well as special enrichment programs. Small class size gives teachers an opportunity to provide the attention that each student needs. With fewer students in a class, teachers become acquainted with each student on an individual basis. My children love it and we too!

Last modified Trinity Lutheran School is a Private school that serves grades K-9