PK-4|Private

Bad
Good

On August 2011, Fort Lauderdale Christian School merged with Calvary Christian Academy (CCA), becoming CCA's West campus. CCA is the largest protestant Pre-K - 12 grade Christian school in the nation. As a teacher and staff member, and most importantly, a CCA parent, I am blessed to be part of this incredible school. The school's mission is to make disciples of Jesus Christ and that is not just a catchy phrase we like to place on our printed and other visual materials, it is the truth, because that's exactly what we do: in the classrooms, in the courts and fields, and on the stage. But don't take my, or the school's, word for it. Check it out for yourself. Go to www.ccaeagles.org and browse the site, then make an appointment to see it for yourself. Talk to the staff, students, admin, and other CCA parents. And then, pray about where the Lord God wants your children to be. If He wants you to be part of the CCA community, He will let you know. He did that for me almost 10 years ago and I am forever thankful for His guidance in one of the most important decisions a Christian parent could ever make.

Small class sizes. Hardworking teachers. Students are far more friendly than staff members. They unfortunately have made too many cuts due to financial problems.

I just left that school but I loved it! I had a family there and everyone was nice! They are having some difficulties though.

The school lacks self controls of their students and it is not a good influence on students both academicaly and spiritually. I attended their and had some very bad enfluences with the staff and how they disipline thier students and also how they treat their students. So i would not recoment thie highschool

This is 6th year for my daughter at FLCS and 4th year for my son. The staff and faculty are exceptional. They all care about the children and provide a very positive learning environment with strong academic and extracurricular program. I love this school and so do my children.

I am not a parent, but a student that attended FLCS from K-12. Upon entering college I realized just how good FLCS was to me... I grew up enjoying art, drama, music, and sports thanks to this school. This school welcomed me like family, and because of that, I was able to make friends in fellow students and also teachers that are now like my extended family. Thanks FLCS! I always look forward to coming back and visiting - knowing you'll always be there is a great comfort!

Children have been in this school for several years. Very happy; learning above average. Great sports and art dept. Teachers on top of things. Very Christian atmosphere. Nice families. Highly recommend!

Last modified Fort Lauderdale Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-4