PK-12|Private
1,778 students

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

Pine crest does not offer superior courses to most public schools but the the tuition costs at pine crest are stupid and wrong. Parents should not have to pay the same amount of money for a high school as for a college

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly agree

That is a highlight. All the teachers we have dealt with so far are so committed and interested on my kids. All of them have a point of view on my kids education

Amount of homework: Agree

Students have to be committed to learning. The amount varies by grade but I can feel it is the right amount to master the concepts.

I witness everyday my kids jumping out of their beds super motivated to their journey ahead. That is a blessing in itself. Over time I am seeing my kids blossoming academically. The school helped to create a great learning discipline and an environment where kids want to do their best everyday. The result is fast development. The school also offer amazing extra curricular programs like the strings orchestra, tennis, lego club and many others. I can see every year how my kids develop as students, citizens and leaders. Great school if you are committed to their education.

Develops character: Strongly agree

I can see how my kids respect their pledge to the school and in every aspect of life they respect theirs values and fight for fairness.

This is a great school for parents that want to use their legacy to the school or money to get titles, credit or special privileges to their children . If you want your kids to get recognition for their own accomplishments this is not the right school for you. Just my opinion. Good luck!!

Pine Crest is great academically. But some of the teachers are jaded and never change the curriculum around to make it fresh. Regardless, that is why I gave it three stars...the reason I didn't give it 5 is that there is no moral compass being reinforced in the school and that's my biggest problem with the school. I can do all I can from home but at school, the kids run rampant. A lot have little if no supervision. A lot are so advanced beyond their years even in middle school! (with sex, drugs and alcohol) and there is no drug testing at the school like some others.

Pine Crest School provides rigorous college preparation that promotes the student's sense of personal integrity and values. I have four children currently attending Pine Crest School and can honestly say that they have each been inspired academically, socially, aesthetically and even athletically.

Glad to see all the negative reviews are OLD!!! New admin, new buildings, new attitude. We are a budgeted family. Yes there are some botox snobs but thank goodness once their child hits a nerve, they are out. The academics are changing and to be honest is losing some of it's pushy robot style teaching. Bummer because some kids need a good no frills education to keep them on par to other countries. Yes lots of kids drive better cars than teachers but the teachers have the red pen to make or break them!!!!! Money is ONE of the top priorities but just remember, Huizinga grandkids got kicked out for not keeping up. in 2013, they want well rounded wealthy families. If you don't have the wealth, raise a well adjusted kid at home, not at the school. My child got in a little tiff. I went to the school within 10 minutes and snatched that little worm up. They know I am broke but bright (enough to know that a collage scholarship is all my kid has. No buildings with our names on campus.....As for the rich snobs, if your child can be-friend 1 of them, then they have a great RICH friend from pre-K to LIFE!!!

Fantastic school! Our first year and we are so impressed with the school. In PK alone the kids are learning at a K-1st grade level in comparison to other schools. I have yet to meet anyone snobby and I am very involved. I am not saying I will not but if you take any school you will come across snobs...

Last modified Pine Crest School is a Private school that serves grades PK-12