PK-5|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Teacher (1 response)

Grateful to: Teacher

Posted December 09, 2015
We are grateful for such great teachers at Christ Church School. They have given so much of themselves in educating our children. We are blessed!

Posted September 06, 2012
In picking a school for my daughter, I toured probably 10 + schools in the area. I talked to many parents, researched and we chose CCS. We could not be happier. The care, concern and advice you receive from the staff and teachers is amazing. The education is top notch and they continually strive to bring in the latest technology into the classrooms. They serve the whole child. It is such a great community of families that truly care and are very involved. I am sorry to see that another mom/reviewer didn't feel like she fit in. I haven't experienced this, but I think whatever group or community you are apart of there are always different groups of parents/people. You have to connect with the parents that are more your style. I don't think it is fair to rate the school a 1 star based on your personal social relationships. The teachers and staff are amazing. I would encourage any parent to tour and see for themselves.

Christ Church School 1

Posted July 27, 2012
I really feel this needs to be said. Firstly, the education your child will receive at this school is great. It's the culture that is the problem, especially with the girls and moms. The girls have developed passive aggressive ways of picking on one another since the school has a good anti bullying policy. The mom's try to out do one another with the expensive trips and birthday parties. So if you were a cheerleader or captain of your football team, your family will fit in well and your kids will get a great education. If you weren't, your kids can get a great education somewhere else with more down to earth values.

Posted July 16, 2012
Christ Church School is such an amazing envirornment for our daughter. She is entering PK4 this coming year. The loving envirornment and advanced education is why we chose Christ Church for her to attend all the way to 5th grade. We have made such great friends with the family's who's children attend this wonderful school. All of the admistration staff as well as the teachers and teacher assistants take the time to say hello to the parents and students as they grace the hallways. In the hustle and bustle of our busy city it's a great place to go with your child to slow down a little bit. Many words describe our personal experiences here. This school will take your precious one as far as they want to go and then some. FRIENDLY -LOVING-WELCOMING-FUN-CARING-HELPING-GUIDING-PROFESSIONAL-UNDERSTANDING-QUALITY EDUCATION-FAMILY-CALMING

Posted October 09, 2010
Christ Church school is an excellent school because it serves the whole child: academically, mentally, socially, physically, spiritually, and through the arts. It is a school with high academic standards, up to date technological resources, excellent, caring teachers and administrative staff, and high parental interest and involvement.Finally, it allows children to learn and interact in a safe environment.

Posted May 10, 2010
My son attended Christ Church School from PK4 to 5th grade. He still remembers his days there fondly and loves to come back to volunteer at the school. It prepared him very well for middle school and I can not thank the Christ Church School community enough! Thank you teachers!

Posted April 22, 2010
This is our first year at CCS. After researching most of the surrounding schools, our family felt that this school would provide a warm, nurturing, academically challenging and socially & emotionally safe environment for our child. This has far exceeded our expectations. The CCS Principal, teachers, staff and families go above and beyond...we even had a home visit. The extracurricular activities are great...I would like to see them more frequently during the week.

Posted April 22, 2010
Because of Christ Church School, my child has grown in spirit, mind and confidence. The staff, academics and loving & nurturing envorinment cannot be surpassed! We love CCS!

Posted April 20, 2010
This is my third year at CCS. I have two children at the school. I can truly say that there is something about the school that truly cannot be explained. it is a loving, safe environment. My children are challenged, but not stressed. The teachers are like no other! The principal is amazing. She is modern, calm and innovative. CCS grows with the times, but maintains the good old fashioned environment with manners and love.

Posted April 20, 2010
EXCELLENT! EXCELLENT! EXCELLENT! I cannot give enough accolades to this wonderful school! The teachers, principal, and administration are world class. The technology that is incorporated into the classes is cutting edge. The friendships your family will make are lifelong. Christ Church School will make an imprint on your heart, I guarantee it.

4845 Northeast 25th Avenue, Fort Lauderdale, FL  33308