Fort Lauderdale, FL

Posted April 15, 2014
Bethany Christian School is wonderful. Not only does it offer outstanding academics, but it offers a very warm and nurturing environment for my kids. The teachers are phenomenal and they are totally invested in their students. I could not recommend Bethany higher!

Posted August 25, 2012
Bethany Christian is an wonderful school! My children have been attending BCS for over 4 years and they have been extremely happy there. They have had great teachers and have done well academically, socially and spiritually. I feel that the teachers and administration really care about the students as individuals. The school atmosphere encourages close relationships and parent involvement. We will be there for a long time!

Posted August 09, 2012
Bethany Christian is a great school with top teachers and administrators. Students do well academically and are nurtured.

Bethany Christian School 1

Posted June 01, 2012
Dreadful! This is the worst run school we have experienced and parents should be circumspect before making the mistake of entrusting their children's guidance to such flawed leadership. Our son was horribly bullied and the completely unqualified "leadership" ignored the issue. I had an audience and unfulfilled promises were made, furthermore the education was disgraceful - so much for Christian values! This management's only motivation is money so perhaps they should be renamed Bethany Capital School!

Posted May 26, 2011
The Teachers are wonderful!!! If your child needs a loving family school this is for you. I'm so blessed we have had them for the last 3 years. I can't say enough about what a wonderful group of Teachers and Parents. A+++++++++++++++++++

Posted May 06, 2010
both of my younger girls went to bethany christian. better teachers & curriculum can't be found. the education they got there has served them as they are straight-a students at 14 & 16.

Posted April 24, 2006
Quality of academic programs. Care for students. Schools mission statement.

Bethany Christian School 4

Posted March 27, 2006
My child attended 7th and 8th grade. The small class sizes 8-10 kids is a huge advantage. Students are given lots of individual attention and personal help in any weak areas. The close community of teachers and parents raises the childs achievments as many eyes are watching. There is a strong influence of Christianity and family in the atmosphere. My child and her classmates easily passed tests for acceptance in the hardest local private schools, telling me the curriculum is top notch. The only negative comment is that because of small class sizes, team sport and athletics is loosely organized and not instructional.

Bethany Christian School 4

Posted February 07, 2006
A great choice for small solid christian environment with solid academics. My daughter went from K thru 5th, and my son is in 2nd grade there. Discipline and teaching is handled with individual caring specific to the child and the situation. My kids get a bible based education, along with music, art, computer, spanish and more. My son takes optional theater class after school and its a great outlet for his personality. Great special events contribute to the general childhoold experience (snow day, grandparents day, annual Thanksgiving play, etc.). Teachers are loving, and seek to minister to the whole family.

Posted January 24, 2006
Bethany Christian School offers a positive Christian based education with great dedicated teachers and staff for kids in PK2 thru 5th grade

615 Southeast 9th Street, Fort Lauderdale, FL  33316
Last modified Bethany Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Bethany Christian School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 16 reviews. Top