Fort Lauderdale, FL
Before care: Yes

Posted May 21, 2014
Ft. Lauderdale Prep answered all the requirements we were looking for in our child's education. Their concern and individual attention to our son impressed us from the first day. Their focus on preparing our son for high school through the development of his skills has been terrific. We also like their interest and desire for parental involvement.

Posted May 12, 2014
We have a 10th grader at FLPS and are thrilled with the education he is getting and the way the staff focuses on the amount of individual help he needs and gets. Its also great that they offer free after school tutoring. Our family very much appreciates all the hard working administrators and teachers and their overall mission of helping students become their best. Thank you!

Posted January 31, 2014
I have nothing but great things to say about this school. I have read some of the reviews and don't agree with the negative ones. My eldest daughter has attended FLPS since Kindergarten, she's now in the 5th grade. The faculty has provided a safe and creative learning environment for her. They've done such an amazing job that my youngest is currently enrolled as well. She started kindergarten last fall and is already reading. Really reading. I was astonishing that she read the entire Green Eggs and Ham by Dr.Seus to me without misprouncing a word. My eldest was helping my God daughter , who happens to be in the 7th grade with her math home work. They're many more stories that I could share . They're a wonderful school and not just about money, trust me. They make the tuition affordable and strive to achieve success for all the students.

Posted July 12, 2011
We heard a number of good things about Fort Lauderdale Prep and had no doubt that the academics would be top-notch. However, we are most impressed with how excited our son is to go to school every day. The teachers and administration have created a caring environment that has motivated our son to raise his own goals. The teacher s adept ability to deliver a focused curriculum with caring and attention to each student is remarkable. We couldn t be happier with Fort Lauderdale Prep. ~ Parent of a fourth grader

Posted April 26, 2010
Our son will be graduating in a month and we could not be more pleased with the quality education and mentoring he has received over the past 4 years at Fort Lauderale Prep School. The wonderful staff at FLPS was able to identify his needs and interests which made for a learning environment that he thrived in. And this was a kid who resented reading and had no real interests other than sports and video games! Now he is a voracious reader which has led to the discovery of more diverse interests that he is actively pursuing. We gladly recommend FLPS to any parent who wants to challenge their child while providing them with an education that will last a lifetime. College, here we come!

Fort Lauderdale Preparatory School 1

Posted February 07, 2008

Posted August 18, 2007
This school is totally remarkable. My child is back on track because the staff and teachers that give the one on one involvement. I cannot thank them enough. Just a wonderful school.

Posted August 17, 2007
We couldn't have made a better choice. Not only is our son showing off the chart improvement in his academic skills, but his attitude towards learning has become positive due to the skills and dedication of this incredibly talented and caring staff.

Posted August 16, 2007
Truly a remarkable school. Family run, with a committment to quality.

Fort Lauderdale Preparatory School 2

Posted January 12, 2006
There is not consistency in their educational program. The owner/principal controls and changes everything according to her own idea of education. Teachers has little to say about their teaching strategies, so it is limited the variation of methodologies to use.

Fort Lauderdale Preparatory School
3275 West Oakland Park Blvd, Fort Lauderdale, FL  33311
Last modified Fort Lauderdale Preparatory School is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Fort Lauderdale Preparatory School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 13 reviews. Top