PK-12|Private

Bad
Good

Ft. Lauderdale Prep answered all the requirements we were looking for in our child's education. Their concern and individual attention to our son impressed us from the first day. Their focus on preparing our son for high school through the development of his skills has been terrific. We also like their interest and desire for parental involvement.

We have a 10th grader at FLPS and are thrilled with the education he is getting and the way the staff focuses on the amount of individual help he needs and gets. Its also great that they offer free after school tutoring. Our family very much appreciates all the hard working administrators and teachers and their overall mission of helping students become their best. Thank you!

I have nothing but great things to say about this school. I have read some of the reviews and don't agree with the negative ones. My eldest daughter has attended FLPS since Kindergarten, she's now in the 5th grade. The faculty has provided a safe and creative learning environment for her. They've done such an amazing job that my youngest is currently enrolled as well. She started kindergarten last fall and is already reading. Really reading. I was astonishing that she read the entire Green Eggs and Ham by Dr.Seus to me without misprouncing a word. My eldest was helping my God daughter , who happens to be in the 7th grade with her math home work. They're many more stories that I could share . They're a wonderful school and not just about money, trust me. They make the tuition affordable and strive to achieve success for all the students.

We heard a number of good things about Fort Lauderdale Prep and had no doubt that the academics would be top-notch. However, we are most impressed with how excited our son is to go to school every day. The teachers and administration have created a caring environment that has motivated our son to raise his own goals. The teacher s adept ability to deliver a focused curriculum with caring and attention to each student is remarkable. We couldn t be happier with Fort Lauderdale Prep. ~ Parent of a fourth grader

Our son will be graduating in a month and we could not be more pleased with the quality education and mentoring he has received over the past 4 years at Fort Lauderale Prep School. The wonderful staff at FLPS was able to identify his needs and interests which made for a learning environment that he thrived in. And this was a kid who resented reading and had no real interests other than sports and video games! Now he is a voracious reader which has led to the discovery of more diverse interests that he is actively pursuing. We gladly recommend FLPS to any parent who wants to challenge their child while providing them with an education that will last a lifetime. College, here we come!

This school is totally remarkable. My child is back on track because the staff and teachers that give the one on one involvement. I cannot thank them enough. Just a wonderful school.

We couldn't have made a better choice. Not only is our son showing off the chart improvement in his academic skills, but his attitude towards learning has become positive due to the skills and dedication of this incredibly talented and caring staff.

Truly a remarkable school. Family run, with a committment to quality.

Last modified Fort Lauderdale Preparatory School is a Private school that serves grades PK-12