Fort Lauderdale, FL

Posted January 08, 2015
My kids come home happy. They love being Jewish and they are on part with other private schools as it relates to academic exelence. The environment at BMA is second to none.

Posted January 07, 2015
I am a BMA grandparent. I've had the pleasure of visiting the school in many occasions, the most special ones being on Grandparents' Days and the emotionally and meaningful Mitzvah event of the Sefer Torah Dedication. I congratulate everyone at BMA for the exceptional job you do each and everyday with our children. I have observed the excitement of the teachers in the classroom and more importantly, that feeling of excitement being transmitted to the children, thereby encouraging class participation and the students success in life. Congratulations BMA Directors, teachers, staff and parents, your dedication and involvement have made BMA a great success. Jeni, Moises and Abby's Grandma.

Posted September 07, 2014
Brauser Maimonides Academy is a modern orthodox Jewish day school. It has a caring and committed administration, amazing teachers, and a small student:teacher ratio. The teachers are warm, caring, and talented. The curriculum is challenging and exciting. The Judaics program is focused on inspiring the children, while encouraging good middot and religious commitment. This is an incredible place to send your children.

Posted September 05, 2014
This school struggled a bit under the old leadership, but the new HOS is fantastic, the teachers are great, the educational program is top notch and the kids love it. I wouldn't send my 3 kids to any other Jewish school in the South Florida area. Take a tour if you think I am exaggerating at all.

Posted September 04, 2014
Excellent school. I have 2 sons that attend and they absolutely love it. They are learning a lot (both secular & non-secular), and they made many great friends after relocating to South FL from NY. Highly recommend BMA!

Posted August 25, 2014
School is rapidly improving. Excellent, young and energetic head of school (Rabbi Kastan). Recruiting some new excellent teachers. Positive vibe on campus. My kids very happy, as are their friends. No school is perfect, but think this is great place for kids to learn and grow.

Brauser Maimonides Academy 2

Posted June 12, 2014
There is a lot of good that this school offers, but there are so many cracks that I simply had to pull my child from the program. Children are challenged in some classes but not in others. Teachers have such poor attitudes and cannot be bothered. The good teachers leave after a year to two. Also school teaches the children middot but teachers, administration and other students lack character. The school does not issues consequences so kids don't learn how to behave. Administration is lacking. There are far superior programs elsewhere (Hillel, Posnack) for a good Jewish education!

Posted October 11, 2013
This school is fantastic! I had my kids at another Jewish school and switched them to Brauser. The school is small and welcoming and they have a wonderful family atmosphere. It's a very religious school which is what I wanted. but also very rigorous academically. I feel the teachers really care about my kids and I am super happy and more importantly, so are my kids. They have both thrived!

Brauser Maimonides Academy 1

Posted February 28, 2013
Ohhhh I should of listened to all the bad reviews about BMA. Unfortunately I missed the writing on the wall and sent my kids to this school and had to pull them out, (which sucked sine my kids made lots of friends), the staff are very not skilled all they care is to look good and all administrative cares for is to get as much money as they can from you. They dont know how to handle any situation with the kids, the few kids in class that do good, after speaking to there parents the reason is only because they have lots of private teaching outside of school. most the parents I spoke to had different complaints and all ended the conversation the same way.. I wish i never started with this school and now i feel trapped since my kids have lots of friends in school. At this point just from parent to parent all i can tell you is DONT MAKE THE SAME MISTAKE !!!!

Brauser Maimonides Academy 4

Posted December 13, 2011
I have witnessed tremendous growth in this school over the years. My children are excelling academically. My son had an issue with bullying in his class and the teachers and administrators handled it with sensitivity and alacrity. A high value is placed not only on academics, but on middot as well.

Brauser Maimonides Academy
5300 Southwest 40th Avenue, Fort Lauderdale, FL  33314
Last modified Brauser Maimonides Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Brauser Maimonides Academy Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 15 reviews. Top