Fort Lauderdale, FL

Posted December 15, 2009
Although mi son speaks only Spanish at home, he's been learning many things in English; letters, colors, etc, not only that, but he's been growing spiritually as well. Blessings for all the staff members.

Posted May 03, 2009
My daughter went to Gateway Christian Academy from the time she was 1yr old until 6yrs old. And she loved everything about her school. The staff is very professional, friendly and caring. I would recommend GCA to anyone seeking a good private school with a christian base. We moved away almost 2yrs ago, and when she entered into the public school system she was more advanced than the other students. GCA is blessed and they are a blessing to everyone who comes in contact with them!

Posted April 21, 2008
I have my 3yrs old son in one of there pre-k class and he likes it a lot and I love it. The staff is friendly and professional. They are a christian based school. My son has devotionals everyday and one of the days it is in the sanctuary (I love that). He has learned so much. They accommodate toddlers thru 5th grade. I have meet parents whos kids have done all their primary schooling there and they love it. This is my son's first year but others have told me students leaving here are more advanced then their public school counter parts. This is a very blessed school, getting everyone involved for the betterment of the child.

Posted August 11, 2007
- a former student

Gateway Christian Academy
2130 Northwest 26th Street, Fort Lauderdale, FL  33311
Last modified Gateway Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-5
Gateway Christian Academy Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top