Fort Lauderdale, FL

Ann Storck Center, Inc. 1

Posted April 28, 2012
I am going to have to agree with the parent, who was also an employee. The Ann Storck preschool program is not a place where you want to enroll your child. I was an employee there as well, and I can tell you that they care more about the children having fun than they do about learning. There is no emphasis on teaching the children anything that would prepare them for Kindergarten or an inclusive setting, which is truly sad because the program is meant for students with disabiltiies. I can tell you that they do not adhere to the Sunshine State Standards, and they mess around with their documentation to make it look like the children had made some gains but there is no accountability. The high turnover rate of the employess speaks volumes. Your child is likely to have at least three teachers during the school year. Just stay away!!!

Posted April 29, 2009
The best personalized attention for our kids. I love the staff, therapists and the family like environment! Everyone should support this school and non profit organization!

Posted March 03, 2009
My son attended Ann Storck Center for three years and I have only reasons to be thankfull. For all the love and dedication we had and for all he learned there. Perfection only in heaven..........

Ann Storck Center, Inc. 2

Posted January 22, 2009
My child attended the Early Intervention program three years ago and at the time, we felt it was a good place for her. I was recently employed at the center, and I regret to say that I was very disappointed at some of the things I saw and experienced. I left wishing I knew then what I know now.

Posted December 19, 2003
I can't say enough good things about this school. My brother was there from approx 1978 until 1992. He had the best caregivers and instructors around. They treated my brother like he was their own child. My brother never wanted for anything. If I still lived in Florida and had a child with special needs I would send them only to Ann Stork Center. Sincerely, Elaine Smalley Holder of Point Blank Texas.

Ann Storck Center, Inc.
1790 Southwest 43rd Way, Fort Lauderdale, FL  33317
Last modified Ann Storck Center, Inc. is a Public school that serves grades PK-12
Ann Storck Center, Inc. Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top