PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

This was an awesome school year for my child. Her skill in reading and math improved greatly. I as a parent also spent time at the school and their staff welcomed me with open arms. I'm happy I chose Holy Temple for my child's school.

What a great school year at Holy Temple. Thank you for a job well done!

This is the most disappointing school of all times, imagine a private school who is receiving thousands of dollars to teach your child and assures you that you have come to the right place, and assures you that your child will improve at their school but when you receive your child's report card, you see 5 F's. THAT IS A SCHOOL THAT DOESN'T CARE FOR YOUR CHILD OR HIS LEARNING. 5 F's is unacceptable. I looked at all his past report cards going back to almost 2 years and his grades is worst then ever at Holy temple. I love my child, and clearly that school didn't love or respect my child's time. I REBUKE HOLY TEMPLE. GOD IS GOING TO TAKE THAT MASK OF DECEPTION FROM THAT SCHOOL AND SHUT IT DOWN.

okay where do I start, first off, the principal at holy temple school is ignorant. Why direct a school when you yourself is afraid of directions? This lady is always missing in action and she does it on purpose because she does not want to take responsibility. Iwas told that they beat the kids without parental acknowledgements and they punish the kids by putting them in front of the classes in a torturous military position inflicting pain to their spine and muscles hours at a time. .. Why isn't anyone doing anything....

Never underestimated the power of God. HTCA is truly a 5 star school. I would recommend the school to all. No matter what your child learning abilities are, HTCA have qualified teachers with patience and the spirit of the Lord in them. I have a child who love HTCA ;which I found to be very odd coming from my child who dislikes school but loves to learn. Now attending HTCA he loves both school and learning. The loves starts at the front office all the way to the classrooms. Thanks a million HTCA. I feel every school should have the spirit of love for the students . And to me that says alot when you can drop your child off knowing they will be getting a excellent education in safe- loving enviroment.

My child no longer attends this school due to lack of learning. i would not recommend this school.

I love the school my son grades have improved tremendously

This school is awesome! The teachers are very educated and the kids enjoy the loving environment! I recommend this school to EVERYONE!! It ranges from PreK-12th grade.

Last modified Holy Temple Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-8