117 students|Lee

Bad
Good

Our daughter came mid-year from a foreign country with limited knowledge of English. We did not know what to expect. She received the most warm welcome from the principal, the teacher, the children. She loves the school, the teacher, the kids. Teachers and staff are very attentive. Children are well behaved and friendly. Classes are small. As a parent I highly recommend this school.

Fort Myers Beach Elementary, is a very small school with great qualities.The principal Mr. Woods, teachers, and his staffs are the most friendliest heartwarming team , they personally greet every one of the students in the morning and afternoon by their names. The teachers are very attentive to their students learning. My son has never been in any school environment, and he's in Kindergarten. His quote on this school " I LOVE school."

I love teaching at FMBES! The parents and kids are terrific and extremely easy to work with. I love that we have so much of our FL history in our back yard and we take walking field trips to check out as much as we can. The staff is very caring. We call it on "The Island", our little private school. Bring your kids to us, we would love to teach them.

We are delighted with Beach School. The staff are engaged with the children while extremely professional. Staff are accessible. My child was recently accepted into the gifted program and I was very impressed with the evaluation team, their methods, professionalism and communication. My child is challenged academically. There are no school-sponsored extracurricular activities per se, but the school cooperates and participates in community activities. I declined to be actively involved in PTO due to other commitments, but have never felt that my involvement at any level was discouraged. Those parents who wish to be involved are encouraged.

Last modified Fort Myers Beach Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.