Fort Myers, FL
Students enrolled: 1,100

Oak Hammock Middle School 5

Posted February 19, 2010
My Son is in the advanced classes here. The teachers are great.

Posted November 06, 2009
It is a great school my daughter loves it is an awesome school......Most of the teachers are nice and the office saff is really nice......My daughter loves Ms.Beasley the best according her.....She loves how fun and creative art is......I would recommend this school to anyone.....

Posted April 10, 2009
OHMS is in its first year, the teachers are great! My daughter is very happy with her classes. Dress code is strictly enforced and discipline is handled appropriately. Office staff is friendly and helpful. I would highly recommend this school to other parents.

5321 Tice Street, Fort Myers, FL  33905
Last modified Oak Hammock Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Oak Hammock Middle School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top