Public charter
Fort Myers, FL
After care: No

Posted December 03, 2013
This is an excellent and outstanding new school with a very well educated and professional principal. Great leadership, super teachers!! :)) Couldn't be happier after I had my kids at Sixmile Charter involved in almost daily fights and bullying!! Great work - Go Pivot!!!

Posted April 23, 2013
If siting in a classroom and being apart of he heard isn't for you, go to Pivot Charter school. It's amazing for working at your own pace and Getting the help you need when you need it. Teachers are friendly, and helpful. I am currently a senior attending Pivot Charter and wouldn't be graduating if it wasn't for the caring and understanding people surrounding this school. Pick Pivot, be a panther. It's great!

Posted April 19, 2013
I am a junior at Pivot, I do not think that I could have made a better choice on what school to go to! This school has the best learning environment I have ever been in! GOOOOOO PANTHERSSS!!!

Posted February 22, 2013
I have two daughters that attend here. One is in 6th, the other 8th grade. They will definitely be graduating from here. The schedule is flexible,and they have a chance to focus on school work without all the negative influences that plague our middle & high schools. No bullying, and peer pressure. I am so grateful to have found this school!!!

Posted January 26, 2013
This school is just fabulous! My daughter started in September 2012 at Pivot Charter. The day she started our family life changed completely. She is able to focus on her education without waiting for the teacher or classmates because she takes all her classes online. She can just keep on going and learn and explore material she would have been never been exposed to in a regular classroom. We can go back and see what she worked on and we can see every paper she turned in. They also offer several clubs and there are Pizza Parties, Ice-Cream Socials, Movie Events, Filed Days etc. My daughter has never been so happy in any other school. The environment is extremely professional and every student has their own little space to decorate with their personal pictures etc. We are looking forward to the next years to come when she will start with AP classes and Dual Enrollment. If school for you and your children is stress, this is the school for your child. At Pivot Charter studying is actually fun and making friends is easier due to the small environment. The teachers are the nicest and most carying I ever met. We feel blessed that my daughter is able to attend this school for no cost.

Posted December 18, 2012
I love this school! The teachers are friendly, they really care! The students are so nice and polite! The Principal is the best ever, she really wants the students to succeed!!

Pivot Charter School
2675 Winkler Avenue, Fort Myers, FL  33901
Last modified Pivot Charter School is a Charter school that serves grades 6-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Pivot Charter School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top