Posted April 28, 2014
great staff, outstanding program for especial need kids,great school- parent communication .The best .Thank you Gateway Elementary for make the different in my son life.

Gateway Elementary School 4

Posted January 26, 2014
Great school for my kid. Focuses on her individual learning needs. Administration takes care of business and truly cares about my child.

Gateway Elementary School 4

Posted February 06, 2011
Decent school. However recess only once a week for kindergarten, and not many extracurricular activities offered, and sometimes the classwork (or at least the work I see come home) seems a bit boring or repetitive.

Posted March 11, 2010
Beware of this school. The front office staff is wonderful but once you get through them and to administration...Watch out! I was outraged to find out how sneaky and rude the administration is at this school. My child will not be returning next year. I recommend that any parent look elsewhere before enrolling their child here. I also have been told by teachers and parents that the teacher turnover rate is high at this school because of the person in charge! Stay away!!!!

Posted February 01, 2010
I am a teacher at Gateway and have been for four years. This will be my last year at Gateway. The school is not a positive environment for any student. Only if you are a 'well behaved' child will you be repected and liked. Any 'problem' child will not be treated fairly by administration. I would not allow any child of mine to attend Gateway.

Posted December 15, 2009
Half the year is over with and I could not be more pleased with what is happening. Gateway instituted the Positive Behavior System this year and the kids are doing great. Each month the kids redeem their 'gator bites' for rewards at the Gator store which is manned by the counselor and volunteer parents. Greats success and huge smiles on the faces of the students. Way to go Gateway!

Posted November 23, 2009

Posted August 31, 2009

Posted August 26, 2009
I have taught in many schools and I feel that Gateway Elementary School offers all students and staff warmth, compassion and the ability to grow.The students are greeted with a warm hello plus a student run daily news program completely run by fifth graders. The administration listens to the concerns of the parents, teachers and the students and consistently makes necessary accomodations. I truly feel that Gateway Elementary School is a 'family' and that all associated with the family are treated with care, compassion and understanding!!! Gateway is a great place to learn and grow!

Posted August 22, 2009

Gateway Elementary School
13280 Griffin Drive, Fort Myers, FL  33913
Last modified Gateway Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Gateway Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 28 reviews. Top